💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says he was happier when he was poor

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Akon caught some backlash recently after suggesting people living in poverty have much easier lives than the rich and famous.

Akon also faced backlash online after saying R. Kelly should be given a second chance amid his controversial legal woes for alleged sex crimes.

Akon addressed his controversial remarks on wealth. “It’s not really more so a walk back, but what I do want to express is that sometimes when comments like that are made—I always speak according to what I’m personally going through myself,” Akon explained.
“Nobody can sit there and tell me I didn’t go through poverty.”
“I’m having more problems successfully dealing with all that comes with success than I had when I was poor. I was actually happier when I was poor.”

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

Okay... then give away your money, sign off all your rights of any song u own to other people and live the poverty life. 

VasilisVas

I guess it’s true when they say money can’t buy happiness. I’m okay will not bring rich, but I’d certainly have a hard time adjusting if I lost everything and became poor. 

The Z

I believe it can be true for many rich and famous people (mostly those who are both at the same time), but was he ever that rich/successful? :huh:

flyaway
32 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Akon also faced backlash online after saying R. Kelly should be given a second chance amid his controversial legal woes for alleged sex crimes.

Trash

flyaway
16 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I believe it can be true for many rich and famous people (mostly those who are both at the same time), but was he ever that rich/successful? :huh:

He made most of his fortune out of Just Dance :ally:

He's had a few moderate hits, but he hasn't been this major star. He still has plenty of money tho.

Patriziaa Reggiani

He can give me all his money, I'm fine with being sad and rich than happy and poor.

I will not watch House of Gucci

hieronymus

I would love to know what new inescapable challenges he's facing now that are tormenting him so intensely.

hieronymus

Also R Kelly has had several chances. TERF icon Dave Chappelle even wrote a parody song about him in the early aughts the first time his underage sextape scandal happened WHEN HE PEED ON A TEENAGE GIRL ON FILM.

Akon is an idiot and he probably can't manage his money so now he's blaming the money for his own inadequacy.

RahrahWitch

Oh please :excuseu:

I feel like rich people really forget the struggles everyday people go trough trying to keep a roof over their head. I'd give him a week working a full time minimum wage job before he goes back to his millions.

Rahrahbitchson
16 minutes ago, COOOK said:

But would you be willing to go back to poor is the question

I think the f no

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived