đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: LFS at #10 (if not kicked out by Morgan Racist Wallen)

Dennis

Featured Posts

I was so annoyed to find that (according to website) no Targets within 50 miles from me were selling the vinyl or cd! I ordered it, but idk why it's not in store all week?!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

I just wanted to say that she's not failing with me! I haven't really cared for jazz that much but this album is really growing on me.. after streaming all week I feel like my ears are getting used to this sound

I hope this is happening to some other fans too, because it really is an album that can make you feel better. It's like, very uplifting sounding, hearing it in the background while you're doing other stuff. Especially knowing how much Gaga and Tony love singing together :kara:

I share this impression with you. The songs are so special to me when you feel gaga and tony care for each other, gaga's vocals so great and i jam to the music itself.

Surely a special project that i hold.

ProdigyARTPOP
On 10/8/2021 at 7:02 AM, Ivy said:

I just wanted to say that she's not failing with me! I haven't really cared for jazz that much but this album is really growing on me.. after streaming all week I feel like my ears are getting used to this sound

I hope this is happening to some other fans too, because it really is an album that can make you feel better. It's like, very uplifting sounding, hearing it in the background while you're doing other stuff. Especially knowing how much Gaga and Tony love singing together :kara:

Yup, I literally listen to it while I journal or clean or while i’m unwinding after the work day and drinking a beer alone. 

Archived