💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: LFS at #10 (if not kicked out by Morgan Racist Wallen)

Dennis

Featured Posts

James Gibson
21 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

The older she and her fans get, the worse it’ll get. She’ll be 40 in a few years. It is what it is. 

She expanded and was up to renew her audience after ASIB. The hype for chromatica was real big but the terrible rollout killed any excitment over it.

Besides the older monsters feeling betrayed by her detachment for her fans and the pop work when that was so crucial in the beginning of her career.

The way they felt compelled by her helped them support CTC regardless. But different times I know.

Still streaming the album btw and about to VPN some digital copies with US adress oh lord

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, bestie said:

I feel like her retail era selling us everything from Oreos, makeup, a reimagined album, and champagne is hurting the L4S era. Monsters are broke and the majority just don’t care for this type of music. 

Honestly the brokeness is what's keeping me from doing more. I've bought the album about 12 times now in various forms from cd to vynil. Not much more we as fans can do except stream it all day (as I've been doing today)

(Lol I did manage to pull this off though, literally, but for free)

[Spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

I just went to my local Walmart and they didn’t have Love For Sale. 

That's a good idea, I need to check target for the vynil because both stores were out yesterday.  

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Cheek to Cheek's opening weeks sales were admittedly nflated due to all the available versions. I bought four copies - Target, iTunes, HSN, and signed. She got us all with the different trscklists. 

Dont forget Starbucks. There was a mini gatefold starbucks edition back in the day 

YUJIfushiguro
2 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

If I’m reading it right there’s no “soul” or depth… vocals being too theatrical is like the exact opposite of what you want in jazz, especially if you’re a female jazz singer. You’re essentially taking the flavor out of it by making it seem like it’s part of a play (it’s both). 

Any review is just any given persons opinion whether they listen to that type of music a lot or whatever. Saying there is no soul or depth in her performance I think is just plain ridiculous. Didn't gaga say at some point recently that when you sing jazz you have to forget what jazz is supposed to be because when you're singing jazz the point is to be present in the moment.

I'm going to trust the fact she has years of experience singing these songs with a jazz legend and the fact that my ears feel blessed listening to her voice on every song. I cant imagine there are many if any people that have had access to such great jazz wisdom about performing as she has over the years being friends with tony. In terms of why its performing so bad chart wise I think its likely just the fact the jazz simply isn't very popular anymore and the promotion hasn't been out of this world. Jazz is also nowhere near as easy to consume as nearly every other genre for most.

DoremonLove

Now if i say something everyone will jump on me but anyways Keep streaming whoever likes to.:)

How can anoyone not love gaga

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s disappointing and Gaga is probably underwhelmed by the response to the album but honestly this should’ve been expected. :shrug: It’s not our fault that the majority of the fanbase and the GP aren’t here for LFS, it’s literally just a jazz album with no original music.

The problem I have is why they decided to release this project if the music was recorded years ago after we just had BTW 10th anniversary and DoC released back to back.

If you look at Gaga’s social media now it’s almost like an influencer’s. The amount of merch and Haus Labs products that have been advertised in between posts for her music projects and HoG it’s an absolute mess. :partysick:

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Tbh a lot of her hardcore fans that I know did not enjoy what happened to chromatica post rain on me. How she dropped the album promo completely after the album came out. Obvs due to BLM but still. 

I dont think thats the case at all other wise dawn of CHROMATICA wouldnt break record of most streams for a remix album clearly gaga fans dont care for jazz and only care for pop or whatever their demand is. It is what it is. 

3 hours ago, voltron92 said:

I honestly cannot believe that 35k pure sale.. Swifties, on the other hand, just eat up everything that woman spits out.

I wish gaga fans were more like swifties. Not saying everyone shuld just buy everyone things she puts out but atleast support somethig she cared so much abt. I dont think taylor fans need to buy same album again for some new songs thy can stream free they do it bvoz clearly taylor cares very much abt charting her rerecording. Monsters are the most demanding fams who still cry for CHROMATICA which got 3 mvs but never support or care for what gagas happiness. 

Killa

I really dont think its that important. 
i also think theyll have more promotion durino holliday season.

for me main factor for this is that Gaga doesnt nurture her relationship with the big audience, she already Varela intersects with us.. unfortunately she needs to do it or the interest wanes. She just isn’t present besides selling products.

But also very important. They had a title track, which i dont think they made it justice. Its a cool version for a concert but to push for a single, its too upbeat and you dont really get what Message they want to pass. 

It would have been cool to actually ler the music speak by itself and not concentrate all on tony. The videoclip being just them is cute to some extent. Don’t know, something modern dancing, representative of the lyrics with ocasional appearances of them would have been more interesting. 

Chromatican
50 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I dont think thats the case at all other wise dawn of CHROMATICA wouldnt break record of most streams for a remix album clearly gaga fans dont care for jazz and only care for pop or whatever their demand is. It is what it is. 

I wish gaga fans were more like swifties. Not saying everyone shuld just buy everyone things she puts out but atleast support somethig she cared so much abt. I dont think taylor fans need to buy same album again for some new songs thy can stream free they do it bvoz clearly taylor cares very much abt charting her rerecording. Monsters are the most demanding fams who still cry for CHROMATICA which got 3 mvs but never support or care for what gagas happiness. 

Monsters do support Gaga. This is her first album in over a decade to not go #1. Fans just can’t support every single  project Gaga does, especially when it’s not something fans want (jazz). Gaga has to also be aware of what is marketable and desired by fans if she wants consistency going forward, because this is a sign that the fanbase isn’t content. 

DoremonLove
6 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Monsters do support Gaga. This is her first album in over a decade to not go #1. Fans just can’t support every single  project Gaga does, especially when it’s not something fans want (jazz). Gaga has to also be aware of what is marketable and desired by fans if she wants consistency going forward, because this is a sign that the fanbase isn’t content. 

I literally said there we dont have to support everything. And she enjoys jazz but just bcoz some of her fans dont like it doesnt mean she shuld stop doing it. Im not even saying this shuld.go 1 but its not even top 5. Also gaga isnt always doing stuff what is marketable shes doing what she loves n enjoys. If yall watched even once how she talked abt tony n jazz u would know how much it means to her. Im only sad tht she clearly is very passionate abt this and its not even going top 5.

Lumiere

Where are the gays who were willing to do certain activities in exchange of buying Applause on iTunes????????? we need them now

Chromatican
Just now, DoremonLove said:

I literally said there we dont have to support everything. And she enjoys jazz but just bcoz some of her fans dont like it doesnt mean she shuld stop doing it. Im not even saying this shuld.go 1 but its not even top 5. Also gaga isnt always doing stuff what is marketable shes doing what she loves n enjoys. If yall watched even once how she talked abt tony n jazz u would know how much it means to her. Im only sad tht she clearly is very passionate abt this and its not even going top 5.

An album has to be marketed correctly. This project is only appealing to the most die hard of Lady Gaga fan, as well as Tony’s fans. If Taylor released this type of music without major marketing and a strategy it’d underperform considerably for her as well. 

Archived