đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: LFS at #10 (if not kicked out by Morgan Racist Wallen)

Dennis

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
Just now, DoremonLove said:

No taylors was 52:ladyhaha: 

At least Taylor is managing to keep those listeners,meanwhile Gaga can’t say the same :kiss:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

At least Taylor is managing to keep those listeners,meanwhile Gaga can’t say the same :kiss:

See u proved the point. Bcoz her fans consistently stream:laughga: that wass my whole point in this thread tht taylor fans are superior n gaga fans are loud n lazy. thanks for proving my point:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

See u proved the point. Bcoz her fans consistently stream:laughga: that wass my whole point in this thread tht taylor fans are superior n gaga fans are loud n lazy. thanks for proving my point:ladyhaha:

It’s not about the fans..First:Taylor is pretty much announcing every album on Good morning america(if I’m not wrong)..Taylor’s Instagram is only with her music with her 181 million followers,meanwhile Garg’s Instagram looks like an influencer in a financial crisis…Her followers are way too small too,it’s not about streaming 24/7,it’s about the reach too…Anyways!Both Taylor and Gaga deserve their success and wish them all the best

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s not about the fans..it’s about the reach,Taylor’s Instagram is only with her music with her 181 followers,meanwhile Garg’s Instagram looks like an influencer in a financial crisis…Her followers are way too small too,it’s not about streaming 24/7,it’s about the reach too 

Not u really thinking insta followers matter. :ladyhaha: i literally bought followers for my busines page.and i already proved the reach to u if taylor has wider reach her spotify peak would be higher. Its her same fans streaming again n again. Nothing much. 

Bolkins
22 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

@Tinnitus15Taylor came into streaming same time as gaga shes not tht bigger thn gaga in streaming. Infact her monthly listeners peak has been lower thn gaga on spotify. Shes a marketing genuis bcoz ppl dont  qs when she sells stuff on contrary just like this person below gaga fans want gaga to be saint n give out stuff for free. 

Conclusion- taylor fans are better and will always be. 

I can’t remember saying she should give things out for free. However, my point remains that fans have been spending a lot of money on various things other than her music and now a music project isnt doing well people are wondering why. There must be a very small percentage of LM’s who have a bottomless pit of disposable income to continually spend in the way Gaga/her team seems to expect, everyone else has their own lives to prioritise like paying for rent and food etc like come on

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Not u really thinking insta followers matter. :ladyhaha: i literally bought followers for my busines page.and i already proved the reach to u if taylor has wider reach her spotify peak would be higher. Its her same fans streaming again n again. Nothing much. 

Cuz she’s not releasing a dead ass genre in 2021❤️❤️Honestly Taylor deserves to be studied in marketing schools lmaoo…No harsh feelings 

DoremonLove
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Cuz she’s not releasing a dead ass genre in 2021❤️❤️Honestly Taylor deserves to be studied in marketing schools lmaoo…No harsh feelings 

But shes rereleasing same albums again:)maybe taylor shuld 1st study herself to read a contract darlin. Thn we will study her. No offence:)

1 hour ago, Munchlax said:

Whats her name, I always forget. I wanna see more of her content lmao.

HRH Collection lmaooo

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

But shes rereleasing same albums again:)maybe taylor shuld 1st study herself to read a contract darlin. Thn we will study her. No offence:)

In the end she’s still winning :heart:I will stop.”Stan” wars are not my thing,hope I didn’t offended you or smth,stay safe :heart:

FFXIV WhiteMage
18 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s more than the music they release. Taylor is like Madonna and Beyonce wherein they were able to capture and get a hold on the attention of the masses with their star appeal. 

Gaga isn’t that type of artist though. She exude  chaotic energy and defiance against the norms. It’s great during a period of time and she was able to build a strong fanbase but all attention will eventually revert back to the more regal and wholesome  stars (see Dua Lipa’s rise to stardom). 

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

In the end she’s still winning :heart:I will stop.”Stan” wars are not my thing,hope I didn’t offended you or smth,stay safe :heart:

Ofcourse she is bcoz better fans not lazy demanding types like lms:) i dont take offence dont worry:ally:

Sepsami

Someone explain activity vs albums to me, Gaga & Sitting at 35k albums while some have a couple hundred :air:

Sepsami
13 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

It’s more than the music they release. Taylor is like Madonna and Beyonce wherein they were able to capture and get a hold on the attention of the masses with their star appeal. 

Gaga isn’t that type of artist though. She exude  chaotic energy and defiance against the norms. It’s great during a period of time and she was able to build a strong fanbase but all attention will eventually revert back to the more regal and wholesome  stars (see Dua Lipa’s rise to stardom). 

I don't agree with that, Gaga at this point is finally known to be multifaceted (ty ASIB). She's not just regarded as a "chaotic popstar" like Miley Cyrus, Nicki etc (no hate on either tho they slap :lolly:). Gaga absolutely is a household name comparable to Beyoncé, Madonna, Adele,.. Most of this is thanks to ASIB and to a lesser extent the Superbowl.

Bringing Dula Pipa into this is a bit random :poot: 

JaysAMess

Some of you need to stop spending so much of your time worrying and stressing about charts and streaming and do something a little more positive with your time.

killing eve eating GIF by BBC America

Archived