💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: LFS at #10 (if not kicked out by Morgan Racist Wallen)

Dennis

Featured Posts

Debithius
9 hours ago, weed said:

I just watched this this morning lmaoo 30 minutes talking about how ugly water bottles are

Whats her name, I always forget. I wanna see more of her content lmao.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenChromatix

Jazz is not my kind of music, but to be honest it's very nice to go for an autmun walk with Love For Sale on your headphones on - it is so relaxing :) I'm streaming it and Cheek to Cheek as many times as I can till end of tracking week and I advice you to do the same.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Slappy said:

Why are you like this? You are literally out there being the most toxic and negative person I have seen in a while. How can you drag other people for something as unimportant as sales and be the opposite of what a kindness punk is supposed to be?

About the shallow comment. Gaga is capable of doing amazing Jazz renditions of her songs. So yeah, putting a jazz rendition of shallow maybe as a bonus track on one edition is actually a lovely idea. Please don't underestimate her talent :)

Thanks for calling me negative atleast im not the one calling haus labs horse labs or laughing at it not debuting higher (yes i have seeen ppl laughing)

Its not abt her not being talented enuf to do shallow jazz shes supreme tslented but this album is not abt adding random songs. Its lterally a cover album of gay artist. Its super disrespectful to say she shuld add shallow just to increase streams.

Edit 2- yes sales are unimportant but the way gaga is promoting she clealry wants it to do well. Also abt kindness punk? Please i dont need ur guys validation abt tht notwhen u guys have been draging n bashing gaga for every damn thing. And if u think im toxic u can just mute me u dont have to read my comments. Yall post all kinds of negativity abt gaga with " oh its our opinion" but others cant do same?

How can anoyone not love gaga

Bolkins

Does anyone think team Gaga is losing touch with reality a tad? Just thinking about the amount of ‘collectibles’ Gaga has released over the course of the last few years, it’s astronomical. From CD’s to merch to make up to products that are so far out most fans price range it’s laughable. Over the course of the last few years surely even the richest most die hard fans must be spending an insane amount of money on ‘supporting Gaga’ I just can’t fathom it 

DoremonLove
49 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Will say it again..don’t compare pop albums to jazz albums
it’s a whole different situation(ARTPOP was considered a flop but reached #1 with 250k+ Sales first week)..It’s a fact that Billboard is dominated by pop 

And folklore evermore are pop? What abt rap albums. Im not even saying lfs shuld be no 1. Its too competitive but its not even top 5. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

And folklore evermore are pop? What abt rap albums. Im not even saying lfs shuld be no 1. Its too competitive but its not even top 5. 

As someone said Taylor is a marketing genius..She dropped folklore out of nowhere(no one knew about it),Gaga has never done this..Also folklore was successful cuz of its theme and lyrics(a whole album with sad songs-instant success),Taylor is a huge streaming power,which boosted her sales  

DoremonLove

@Tinnitus15Taylor came into streaming same time as gaga shes not tht bigger thn gaga in streaming. Infact her monthly listeners peak has been lower thn gaga on spotify. Shes a marketing genuis bcoz ppl dont  qs when she sells stuff on contrary just like this person below gaga fans want gaga to be saint n give out stuff for free. 

14 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Does anyone think team Gaga is losing touch with reality a tad? Just thinking about the amount of ‘collectibles’ Gaga has released over the course of the last few years, it’s astronomical. From CD’s to merch to make up to products that are so far out most fans price range it’s laughable. Over the course of the last few years surely even the richest most die hard fans must be spending an insane amount of money on ‘supporting Gaga’ I just can’t fathom it 

Conclusion- taylor fans are better and will always be. 

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

@Tinnitus15Taylor came into streaming same time as gaga shes not tht bigger thn gaga in streaming. Infact her monthly listeners peak has been lower thn gaga on spotify. Shes a marketing genuis bcoz ppl dont  qs when she sells stuff on contrary just like this person below gaga fans want gaga to be saint n give out stuff for free. 

Conclusion- taylor fans are better and will always be. 

You don’t remember Gaga’s Spotify black out?the Girl was struggling to get 8 million monthly listeners like 4 years ago

DoremonLove
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

You don’t remember Gaga’s Spotify black out?Girl be struggling to get 8 million monthly listeners like 4 years ago

And now her peak was higher thn taylor so whats the point? And has been consistently in top 10 most streamed . 

DoremonLove
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It's not Gaga's fault people are "poor". Frankly, if you are so broke you can't afford a CD  or some simple merch, then you need to re-evaluate your life. 

Actually even if no one wants to buy or afford theres always spotify free streaming. But the lfs stream numbers are embarrassing. This fandom wont even strem free:triggered:

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

And now her peak was higher thn taylor so whats the point? And has been consistently in top 10 most streamed . 

Yeah while Taylor is at number one for like a whole year with like 20+million streams per month..Also now Taylor has more listeners than Gaga..Also let’s not ignore that Taylor has a lot bigger audience on social media’s..

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

Actually even if no one wants to buy or afford theres always spotify free streaming. But the lfs stream numbers are embarrassing. This fandom wont even strem free:triggered:

I mean, it's not a big deal if this album isn't #1. It sucks, yes, but a top 10 debut at 95 years old isn't anything to laugh at. We all knew L4S would be more of a low-key album than C2C due to the pandemic and Tony's health. There is no singular 'reason' why it didn't blow off the charts. Even if they dropped it with the 60 Minutes interview or HOG or later in the holiday season, the writing was on the wall from the beginning. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah while Taylor is at number one for like a whole year with like 20+million streams per month..Also now Taylor has more listeners than Gaga 

Im talking about PEAKKK . U need to k whats tht. And ofcourse shes no 1 she realesed 3 albums in a year:ladyhaha:

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Im talking about PEAKKK . U need to k whats tht. And ofcourse shes no 1 she realesed 3 albums in a year:ladyhaha:

Yeah gaga’s peak was aroun 58 million,meanwhile Taylor’s was around 62 million..and don’t think albums matter that much,explain why Rihanna is out streaming Gaga now lmao

DoremonLove
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah gaga’s peak was aroun 58 million,meanwhile Taylor’s was around 62 million..and don’t think albums matter that much,explain why Rihanna is out streaming Gaga now lmao

No taylors was 52:ladyhaha: 

Archived