Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: LFS at #10 (if not kicked out by Morgan Racist Wallen)

Dennis

Featured Posts

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

An album has to be marketed correctly. This project is only appealing to the most die hard of Lady Gaga fan, as well as Tony’s fans. If Taylor released this type of music without major marketing and a strategy it’d underperform considerably for her as well. 

1st taylor cant do this bcoz she isnt a vocalist. Secondly taylor fans arent to be compared with us. They made lover album a hit when it literally had some of her worst lyrics and theme. Taylor fans remain superior in supporting her. They are buying her same album again just to support her. I promise u if gaga had to rerecord her albums monsters wouldnt care at all . It wouldnt even chart . Infact i know u guys would be like " oh we dont want same album we want new album new songs".  Lfs marketing is good given tonys condition. She even did live concert.  Infact to compare taylor released digital signed cds too and guess what her fans bought it now go n see the thread of gagas digital signed cds and see for urself.

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

1st taylor cant do this bcoz she isnt a vocalist. Secondly taylor fans arent to be compared with us. They made lover album a hit when it literally had some of her worst lyrics and theme. Taylor fans remain superior in supporting her. They are buying her same album again just to support her. I promise u if gaga had to rerecord her albums monsters wouldnt care at all . It wouldnt even chart . Infact i know u guys would be like " oh we dont want same album we want new album new songs".  Lfs marketing is good given tonys condition. She even did live concert.  Infact to compare taylor released digital signed cds too and guess what her fans bought it now go n see the thread of gagas digital signed cds and see for urself.

Lover was an album of new songs in Taylor’s typical style though? I’m sure if Gaga rerecorded The Fame Monster with a clever marketing gimmick for Halloween monsters would engage with it more than Love For Sale, which just isn’t it for most pop music listeners. Fans are here to support music we like, not to be cash cows. Love For Sale should’ve either been released a couple years ago or been marketed better and maybe included covers of modern songs or a Tony/Gaga version of Shallow.

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Lover was an album of new songs in Taylor’s typical style though? I’m sure if Gaga rerecorded The Fame Monster with a clever marketing gimmick for Halloween monsters would engage with it more than Love For Sale, which just isn’t it for most pop music listeners. Fans are here to support music we like, not to be cash cows. Love For Sale should’ve either been released a couple years ago or been marketed better and maybe included covers of modern songs or a Tony/Gaga version of Shallow.

You are kidding right this is the most BS i have read here not to be rude. Cover of shallow in a jazz album? You do realise this album released now is bcoz tony is not well. Not even going to reply again esp after the shallow comment. Im actually in shock tht u really expect this. :ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

hijadeputa

I would loved to see it on the top spot but that’s not the reality this time. However I’m glad she got a top 10 jazz album with Mr Tony Bennett

36 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

Where are the gays who were willing to do certain activities in exchange of buying Applause on iTunes????????? we need them now

they're in jail now

QueenChromatix

Wow... not good. I still hope it can peak someday within top 5

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Flawless

Really underwhelming not being capable of doing 50k at least in activity but at the same time I think it's totally understandable. 

1. New BB200 rules

2. Gaga lack of presence among her fans and only appearing to sell something

3. Chromatica was suposed to be her triumphant comeback. It didn't happened and fans were pissed

4. Jazz. The most of the fanbase and public not being here for this type of music anymore

5. and streaming numbers being the main factor for a bigger competition

A shame but I saw it coming. People here saying it would reach #1, totally delusional. Let's hope for a Top 10 at least, a #11 or #12 would be a mess

the scars on my mind are on replay.

mindintransit

L4S is a tribute to an artist Gaga loves and admires and a celebration of their friendship. That is its raison d'être. The bottom line in 2021 in terms of sales and charts - This is a jazz album.
L4S isn't a Gaga album - her music, her songs – but doing L4S was important to her. Tony wanted to do a second album and she recorded L4S with him knowing about the Alzheimers diagnosis. For Gaga L4S and the RCMH One Last Time performances were a labor of love. It's who she is.
The bottom line for me isn't complicated. I can love Chromatica and L4S. I believe in her as an artist and a truly good person. And I just love listening to her sing. 
Seven weeks to House of Gucci!

spicemuncher

Time to buy some Christmas gifts, I think. 🤔 

At this point, I just want a Top 10. I hope we can all rally to make it happen.

1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

You are kidding right this is the most BS i have read here not to be rude. Cover of shallow in a jazz album? You do realise this album released now is bcoz tony is not well. Not even going to reply again esp after the shallow comment. Im actually in shock tht u really expect this. :ladyhaha:

Why are you like this? You are literally out there being the most toxic and negative person I have seen in a while. How can you drag other people for something as unimportant as sales and be the opposite of what a kindness punk is supposed to be?

About the shallow comment. Gaga is capable of doing amazing Jazz renditions of her songs. So yeah, putting a jazz rendition of shallow maybe as a bonus track on one edition is actually a lovely idea. Please don't underestimate her talent :)

Tinnitus15
8 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

Agree completely. This should have been able to hit 50k copies, not struggling to reach 40k. I know a big reason why Cheek to Cheek opened to number one and did well is because digital sales and physical sales were stronger in 2014, but still. This new album should’ve been able to go top 5. 

Streams were extremely low too..1.1 million,part of the sales come from streams too(that’s why Taylor pushes to the highest spot)

Tinnitus15
7 hours ago, agpuh said:

And?

Even if Adele dominates on all platforms, her album(s) will only take up a couple spots on the charts. It might even be a boon for Love For Sale, since the type of people who will be paying attention to her music skew older and might notice Love For Sale while purchasing 30. Also, Adele will be a non-factor at this years Grammys aside from a likely performance.

You know Taylor is releasing again,Adele,The Weeknd probably..For now Taylor is for November and rumours about Adele dropping the album in November are emerging too..Soo if one of the concerts and so on are in November,still won’t help 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Will say it again..don’t compare pop albums to jazz albums…it’s a whole different situation(ARTPOP was considered a flop but reached #1 with 250k+ Sales first week)..It’s a fact that Billboard is dominated by pop 

StarstruckIllusion

not that it’d help these numbers but lemme stream it overnight rq…

SpanishScheisse

I just got shipped my LFS deluxe 2CD set and inside the box there’s only 1 CD. And the cheek to cheek live cd is missing. Has anyone got the same problem too???

Archived