💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: LFS at #10 (if not kicked out by Morgan Racist Wallen)

Dennis

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

You know what? Im not gonna go touch some grass 'cause instead of doing I can stream Love For Sale FOR FREE to help Gaga debut in the Top 10 'cause Im a huge fan and I support everything.

:lolga::lmao:

You can do BOTH at the same time, sis! :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

The album isn’t as good as Cheek To Cheek. That along with lack of promotion, etc. is the reason it’s not a huge success. 

steven

This was expected... it's a jazz record. I still haven't listened to it (and jazz music is not my cup of tea) so there is probably a lot of casual fans who won't listen to L4S and that's okay.

MelbHawker

The immaturity & plain idiocy on this forum is an all time high re: Love For Sales projected figures. This is a passion project.. it’s a release that celebrates Tony’s inexplicable gift & career - it really does not matter where it peaks or charts. What she’s achieved with Tony given his illness is incredible & inspiring - not even her label would’ve expected this to go #1. Jazz isn’t popular either, as loveable as it is. I’m proud of her for supporting Tony & sharing her love of Jazz with a generation who have probs never listened to it.

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

The immaturity & plain idiocy on this forum is an all time high re: Love For Sales projected figures. This is a passion project.. it’s a release that celebrates Tony’s inexplicable gift & career - it really does not matter where it peaks or charts. What she’s achieved with Tony given his illness is incredible & inspiring - not even her label would’ve expected this to go #1. Jazz isn’t popular either, as loveable as it is. I’m proud of her for supporting Tony & sharing her love of Jazz with a generation who have probs never listened to it.

EXACTLY!!

and this is about LEGACY, not chart performance. It will forever be immortalized as his final album. First week streams and sales are not the point here. This album means so much more than that

🤖⚡️

If the album was top 3 everyone criticizing her now would be doing the opposite. :smh:

Tony has Alzheimer's and doesn't even know he has an album out, he doesn't even remember Gaga. Do you guys really think it would have been ethical to do full on promo? They did a very tasteful performance and showed him shining on stage which really matters. I don't know what the expectation is at this point?

funkyhaus

Ngl I didn’t listen or steam it at all because I have no interest in Jazz, but I’m streaming now :toofunny:

5 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

Some of you need to stop spending so much of your time worrying and stressing about charts and streaming and do something a little more positive with your time.

killing eve eating GIF by BBC America

That will happen after tracking week ends :partysick:

Papergangstuh

For those of you that maybe don't love jazz but love Gaga/collecting and have some extra funds, the boxset is so so so so pretty and numbered. Will probably be worth a lot in the future just saying!

MadreMonster

I think this album will rise during November/December especially after the concert is released.

QueenChromatix
Just now, MadreMonster said:

I think this album will rise during November/December especially after the concert is released.

I think the same. Now it will debut somewhere within top 10, but its peak position will come in following weeks.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

beaublue
17 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

This is extremely underwhelming. I'm sorry, but this should have easily been able to go top 5. I guess it shows how many fans are paying the album dust. 

I would’ve bought it if she had sung like she did during the Westfield’s concert. Her performance of LFS was insane but then you listen to the album version & the energy is just gone. Idk that’s just my opinion.

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

For those of you that maybe don't love jazz but love Gaga/collecting and have some extra funds, the boxset is so so so so pretty and numbered. Will probably be worth a lot in the future just saying!

Which one is numbered? The 150$ one?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Papergangstuh
13 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Which one is numbered? The 150$ one?

Yep! On her store or Barnes and Noble.

Archived