💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: LFS at #10 (if not kicked out by Morgan Racist Wallen)

Dennis

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

This is going to be Gaga's first album to not hit #1 since Born This Way.

Born This Way - ARPOP - C2C - Joanne - ASIB Soundtrack - Chromatica were all #1. The end of an era truly..

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
20 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Someone explain activity vs albums to me, Gaga & Sitting at 35k albums while some have a couple hundred :air:

Activity includes album sales + song sales + streaming numbers that turn to sales.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

AloraRola
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s not about the fans..First:Taylor is pretty much announcing every album on Good morning america(if I’m not wrong)..Taylor’s Instagram is only with her music with her 181 million followers,meanwhile Garg’s Instagram looks like an influencer in a financial crisis…Her followers are way too small too,it’s not about streaming 24/7,it’s about the reach too…Anyways!Both Taylor and Gaga deserve their success and wish them all the best

Love that comparison :ladyhaha:

enissa11
9 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

If I’m reading it right there’s no “soul” or depth… vocals being too theatrical is like the exact opposite of what you want in jazz, especially if you’re a female jazz singer. You’re essentially taking the flavor out of it by making it seem like it’s part of a play (it’s both). 

how can anybody say that? i feel like i touch her soul in almost every word she sings... there's a lot of depth, she sings for tony as a farewell, i felt it, she express so much, and i confirmed it afterwards when i watch her apple music interview with zane lowe, there's so much sorrow and joy in her voice, i still don't know what you all are demanding...

Mad Architect of Light

Concertaholic

So I’m a teacher and I have 110 students, I think I’m just gonna have them all stream the album on their school laptops today during class :queenga:

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

how can anybody say that? i feel like i touch her soul in almost every word she sings... there's a lot of depth, she sings for tony as a farewell, i felt it, she express so much, and i confirmed it afterwards when i watch her apple music interview with zane lowe, there's so much sorrow and joy in her voice, i still don't know what you all are demanding...

I don’t know how I can further explain it. Again I’m not saying I hate her doing jazz, I love LFS. It’s just a critique I’ve seen and a critique I can understand, especially with her recent live performances. She could definitely deliver better vocally, and I hope she does with her next jazz record. 

Lord help us if HoG doesn't pull the numbers, or make it to the top Billboard movies charts (whatever it's called), and if people don't like Gaga's performances and Lord helps even more if there's no Oscars nominations... I'm already imagine the threads... 

Over It Smh GIF by Schitt's Creek

Light up people, come on it's a great fall season regarding Gaga stuff to admire and be entertained by! 

Dennis

On the bright side, this is a side project after all. Remember Beyoncé's Lion King soundtrack flopped too. And so did Ariana's Charlie's Angels.

enissa11
40 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

I don’t know how I can further explain it. Again I’m not saying I hate her doing jazz, I love LFS. It’s just a critique I’ve seen and a critique I can understand, especially with her recent live performances. She could definitely deliver better vocally, and I hope she does with her next jazz record. 

i try to understand but i can't, maybe i'm biased cause i know gaga and her artistry, but it really comforted my heart, i laughed and cried watching her last performance, and i think someone has to have a heart of stone to not laugh and at least be moved by it, i think she delivered a lot vocally and emotionally, i was floored a lot of times, of course she can improve more and be even better and become one of the legends of jazz, but idk i enjoyed it so so much, my face hurt at the end for smiling during all the performance, no modern pop artist transmits that much emotionally and vocally imo, and i trust Tony, not dumb critics, he knew she was a great jazz singer.

Mad Architect of Light

Dennis
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Someone explain activity vs albums to me, Gaga & Sitting at 35k albums while some have a couple hundred :air:

Go look at the streams. Worldwide some songs debuted with like 1,000. So yea I guarantee you 90% of people who are arguing here did not stream the songs.

enissa11
11 hours ago, Darkgod said:

I love gaga and i absolutely love this album .. but this is what will start happen if u don't take your music career seriously.. 

Most of the LMs i know still not happy by what happened to chromatica . 

honestly is infuriating to read this, how can anybody say that she doesn't take her music career seriously? because she doesn't promote and market herself as before? because the numbers are lower? it's Dumb.

She said the amount of time, work and practice she has dedicated to improve as a musician and vocalist to deliver all that she can, she said she has sing those songs thousands of times in order for it to come out perfectly during her jazz performance...

Meanwhile who's taking their music career seriously? taylor swift? re-recording albums with minimal improvement? tbh this is insulting to real and honest musicianship imo.

The pop monster has eaten your brains.

Mad Architect of Light

Najoua Belyzel

Do you see any Tony Benettors offering BJ and making up fake starbucks coupon ? 

NOP. 

They let us down we are gonna flop.

bowlsofbrett

I don’t think it’s that shocking. Streaming dominates the charts and people just aren’t going to stream a jazz album. I bought a physical copy and I’ve been streaming because I actually love the songs. Tony and Gaga were everywhere back in 2014 doing promo for C2C and with that’s just not possible with Tony being ill now. The album may gain more traction as we get into November and December.

Pennywise

Some members in this thread are just so EXTREMELY pressed about all this that I can't help but laugh :billie:

Like... go touch some grass :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Juanlittlem
14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some members in this thread are just so EXTREMELY pressed about all this that I can't help but laugh :billie:

Like... go touch some grass :laughga:

You know what? Im not gonna go touch some grass 'cause instead of doing I can stream Love For Sale FOR FREE to help Gaga debut in the Top 10 'cause Im a huge fan and I support everything.

:lolga::lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived