💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Tony doing digitally signed albums

Stef

Featured Posts

phantasmas
On 10/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

I really don’t get what the big deal for them to sign the physical cds. They can make the time, there is a demand. She is literally making money just from signing her name. I could literally just screenshot the “digital signature”. mess.

perhaps Tony is not capable of doing so becuase of his age and mental capacity??

And if Gaga was the only one to sign them, Tony fans could get upset? 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they had done those freestanding displays in Target. I remember Taylor had that with her album with all the different covers on it.. it looks pretty like that, and it becomes an impulse buy for people walking past so you sell more (I worked retail and it really makes a difference to do that)

Admin
7 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It’s relevant in the sense if they wanted to secure bigger numbers, they could have allocated more signed cds and opportunities to buy one.

Again, they clearly expected the album to sell much better than it is, that's why they didn't do what they "could've" done.

7 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

wtf is a digital signature? You can literally get that on google??

You can also get the entire mp3 album for free on Google, what's your point.

GagaUnderYou
On 10/7/2021 at 5:43 AM, Admin said:

Again, they clearly expected the album to sell much better than it is, that's why they didn't do what they "could've" done.

You can also get the entire mp3 album for free on Google, what's your point.

And you can usually purchase a physical album, and get a physical signature for free from your idol, while still supporting their album sales. What’s your point? 

Archived