Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Tony doing digitally signed albums

Stef

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, HeardASine said:

Yes! I just bought the LFS signed version since I hadn't bought a copy yet. Looks great!

Girl did you just trick me because I bought it and like how does it go onto Apple Music :bear:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeardASine
11 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Girl did you just trick me because I bought it and like how does it go onto Apple Music :bear:

Lol it's a bit of a process. I downloaded it, added them to my Library on my laptop, and then it synced them automatically. Should pop up in your library after that

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, HeardASine said:

Lol it's a bit of a process. I downloaded it, added them to my Library on my laptop, and then synced them. Should pop up in your library after that

So I could’ve just downloaded the picture and replaced in on iTunes :bear: I thought you meant that it automatically synced with your Apple Music account. If I knew I had to pull out my laptop, download iTunes, and mess with the settings I wouldn’t have bothered :messga: Oh well. Get that cash Gaga 

HeardASine
Just now, NFRatwell said:
4 minutes ago, HeardASine said:

So I could’ve just downloaded the picture and replaced in on iTunes :bear: I thought you meant that it automatically synced with your Apple Music account. If I knew I had to pull out my laptop, download iTunes, and mess with the settings I wouldn’t have bothered :messga: Oh well. Get that cash Gaga 

Oh no! I'm so sorry, I just bought it because I hadn't yet and didn't want a physical copy. At least we get the ten second video that it took some intern 5 minutes to make

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, HeardASine said:

Oh no! I'm so sorry, I just bought it because I hadn't yet and didn't want a physical copy. At least we get the ten second video that it took some intern 5 minutes to make

That’s what that video is? It didn’t properly download on my phone so it’s just nothing for me:bear: Lol it’s ok, I should’ve known better. Maybe they can find a way to make it automatically sync in the future.

ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why is this a thing?!!! WHY?!! :triggered:

I know it's as bad as NFTs. Just download the damn picture and save the $1000000.

Need the physicals 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Chromatican

I might get flak for this, but the same people saying sales don’t matter are defending this decision. Truly baffling. Gaga should just do some interviews and performances. Maybe do a brand partnership in the winter to get some holiday sales. 

Luna Lovegood
12 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I feel like they'd only be doing this if they were trying to get a #1 still. Maybe they're closer than HDD thinks?

💀

luna’s advocate

Admin
8 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

This album was ready since 2018-2019. They had ample time to sign cds in time for an October 2021 release.

I'm not sure how this is relevant. Clearly they expected the album to sell better than it is. They can't go back in time to 2018 and sign them.

Juanlittlem

I'm always getting redirected to her UK store so I can't even buy one even if I wanted to :messga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

HausofMaud
44 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I'm always getting redirected to her UK store so I can't even buy one even if I wanted to :messga:

It’s US only I think 

Juanlittlem
29 minutes ago, HausofMaud said:

It’s US only I think 

With it being a digital album you can put an US address and get it send to your email and they'll count towards Billboard. A lot of people made that with Rain On Me.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

GagaUnderYou
17 hours ago, Admin said:

I'm not sure how this is relevant. Clearly they expected the album to sell better than it is. They can't go back in time to 2018 and sign them.

It’s relevant in the sense if they wanted to secure bigger numbers, they could have allocated more signed cds and opportunities to buy one.

They could have broken up signing throughout the months since 2018 ish so she’s not sitting there signing hundreds at a time, see CHROMATICA for example going from “lady gaga”to an “L” to a “z”.

It would also end the scalping on eBay for hundreds of dollars that could have went directly to the artists. 

wtf is a digital signature? You can literally get that on google??

Archived