Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love For Sale Alt Covers 2+3+4 bundle on official UK shop!

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

LandonM170
On 10/4/2021 at 4:25 PM, salty like sodium said:

they are already selling vinyls, there's the green cover one, the black vinyl, the yellow vinyl and the picture disk

Also don't forget the Deluxe Edition w/ Standard Edition cover that comes in the double vinyl box set with Cheek to Cheek!

salty like sodium
27 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Also don't forget the Deluxe Edition w/ Standard Edition cover that comes in the double vinyl box set with Cheek to Cheek!

lmao that was a mouthful. it's so weird that's the only way to get that edition? like even the 100£ box set has the standard vinyl. so weird.

Luke78619

Guys, help me

they just arrived but it’s three of the same cover :smh: this is not what I ordered :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Reject False Icons

In my store you can get them all too, and I paid every individual order plus shipping, that bitch scammed me :grr:

salty like sodium
31 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Guys, help me

they just arrived but it’s three of the same cover :smh: this is not what I ordered :rip: 

what are we supposed to do about it? Make a satanic ritual to have them magically turn into the correct cover? Contact the store, they're the only ones that can help you :messga:

spicemuncher
33 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Guys, help me

WHAT 😭🤣 contact the store immediately and send them a photo! What a mess.

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

what are we supposed to do about it? Make a satanic ritual to have them magically turn into the correct cover? Contact the store, they're the only ones that can help you :messga:

17 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

WHAT 😭🤣 contact the store immediately and send them a photo! What a mess.

I’ve done that, but from what I remember the customer support is low-key bad so I’m not expecting much :messga: the audacity, this is all Tony’s fault :grr::ladyhaha:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

spicemuncher
36 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I’ve done that, but from what I remember the customer support is low-key bad so I’m not expecting much :messga: the audacity, this is all Tony’s fault :grr::ladyhaha:

They replied pretty quickly to my email last week. It was less than a day! 🤞🏻 Hoping this gets sorted for you.

Stupid Oreo
17 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

I AM PISSED 

THERE IS A RIP IN THE VINYL COVER BUT THEY CAN’T SEND A REPLACEMENT CUZ IT IS SOLD OUT :saladga:

salty like sodium
9 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

the LG store isn't the worst one. TS's UK store is terrible.

LandonM170

Alright mine shipped today however I picked the option with no tracking number so in about 10-14 days we will see what I get :yennefer:

Ugh, my alt cd 2 come scratched and it's sold out on her UK store! I got in from the German one as I'd rather pay a bit more for shipping as oppose to scalpers!

Archived