💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Love For Sale debuts at 6 in UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

If you only count albums made by Italian Americans from New York City, it's number 1

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

androiduser
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If you only count albums made by Italian Americans from New York City, it's number 1

That's literally fan logic most of the time.... "Yes, but if you take into consideration that blah blah..."

InTheCloset

after the mess that the expected sales have created from now on im gonna try to just enjoy gaga and her projects without charts n sales. wish me luck, may god be with me

The abyss stares back

ElectricKing

It doesn't even matter about the charts but by comparison - Cheek to Cheek peaked at #10 in the UK back in 2014.

PatrickMonster

a top 10 is great for a jazz album yall can say whatever you want. Cheek to Cheek peaked at #10, so it can be an improvement

badfaith

This is still a great achievement though. Like imagine how broke the LMs are after BTW Anniv, ARTPOP renaissance, and DOC :billie:

• Teletubby changed the title to Love For Sale debuts at 6 in UK
Teletubby

debuted at 6

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Wixson

So close to the top 5, but I ain't complaining. :legend: Congrats Tony, congrats Gaga. His second highest peaking UK album! 

Mocchi

You are all so focused on the US position but it has already been proven than the UK has better taste :vegas: 

Archived