life

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett being cute

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I like seeing this again :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanDante

My grandmother is suffering from dementia. She sometimes forgets my name, or doesn’t recognise me at all or calls me by my dads name. I can't imagine how joyful and love Gaga must have felt when Tony called out her name. :bradley: That's genuine love and respect, which can never be replaced. :kara:

It gives me immense pleasure to know that Gaga was able to share the stage with Tony on his last performance. That is going to be one of the priceless things that she has achieved in her life. No sales or awards can compensate for that! :kiss:

In the great words of Justin Trudeau, LGTB forever! :firega:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

JaysAMess

This is so heartbreaking, but also their friendship is honestly one of the most beautiful relationships.

Helxig

That was such a special moment captured on film :bradley:

Look at the pure joy she exudes at the moment he remembers her :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The greatest duo of all time! Love, support and friendship sparkle between them. :heart:

I'm not having fun tonight

ModernEcstasy
34 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

My grandmother is suffering from dementia. She sometimes forgets my name, or doesn’t recognise me at all or calls me by my dads name. I can't imagine how joyful and love Gaga must have felt when Tony called out her name. :bradley: That's genuine love and respect, which can never be replaced. :kara:

I’m so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. 
I went through the same thing with my Nan. My family had a big get together weeks before she left us. 
I was literally the only person she could not remember (she even remembered people much younger than me). 
I visit her 2 days before she passed and her last words to me were “ don’t worry Pete, everything will be okay”. I absolutely lost it when she said my name. 

warhol killer

Such a heartwarming moment. :diane: She was genuinely happy when Tony called her name. :heart:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

LunaUniverse

Their relationship is so sweet :wub:   I just know my heart won't be ready for the full performance recording :fatcat:

1# Samoyed Stan

CyanDante
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. 
I went through the same thing with my Nan. My family had a big get together weeks before she left us. 
I was literally the only person she could not remember (she even remembered people much younger than me). 
I visit her 2 days before she passed and her last words to me were “ don’t worry Pete, everything will be okay”. I absolutely lost it when she said my name. 

Sending all the more love to you! :kara: Even though we are aware of the inevitable, even the thought of losing her scares me. Grandparents are a gift. :heart:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Clumsy Monster

I broke down in tears:bradley: How could Gaga keep it together? A true professional! Gosh I love them :bradley:

Archived