Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Taylor Swift So Popular?

Chromatican

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She writes amazing lyrics which are relatable. She’s also a good pop star who writes pop songs better than most previous pop stars.

She’s also pretty and cool to stan in public unlike gaga where you’ll be definitely be judged sometimes :crossed:

pachinko

Am I the only one waiting for her star to dim? Not trying to be mean but it's the cycle of music for other artists to rise to spotlight 

hpmcmill

She’s an immensely talented writer, good to her fans, knows how to market herself and understand she is a business, and she appeals to the masses.

ANTI WP

Dedicated fanbase with healthy communication between the artist and fanbase 

nobody can match her when its comes to "Engagement with fans"

that's why She and Bots always sells well 

MessyTop
7 hours ago, ara said:

i literally don't get it tbh:coffee:

Why is water wet? Lol. You don’t have to get it. I love being a Gaga fan and a Taylor fan! They both keep us fed! :kiss:

salty like sodium
3 hours ago, Aloe said:

She writes amazing lyrics which are relatable. She’s also a good pop star who writes pop songs better than most previous pop stars.

She’s also pretty and cool to stan in public unlike gaga where you’ll be definitely be judged sometimes :crossed:

:triggered: on what planet do you live on where it is more "cool" to stan taylor swift than it is to stan lady gaga in public? because i'd like to move to such a non-judgemental place. People complain all the time about being judged for stanning Taylor because her music is seen as "girly, ditzy, not very deep" by a lot of the GP. Gaga has not really had to deal with the accusation that most of her audience were teenage white girls so "if you listen to her you like the same thing as teenage white girls".

14 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

:triggered: on what planet do you live on where it is more "cool" to stan taylor swift than it is to stan lady gaga in public? because i'd like to move to such a non-judgemental place. People complain all the time about being judged for stanning Taylor because her music is seen as "girly, ditzy, not very deep" by a lot of the GP. Gaga has not really had to deal with the accusation that most of her audience were teenage white girls so "if you listen to her you like the same thing as teenage white girls".

Girl don’t u know the stereotype that people that listen to gaga are gay? Many straights I know rather be basic than be labelled gay. It’s the same reason why people love ed Sheehan and all the basic artists because they are cool to listen to at the moment without fears of being made fun of :triggered:

salty like sodium
5 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Girl don’t u know the stereotype that people that listen to gaga are gay? Many straights I know rather be basic than be labelled gay. It’s the same reason why people love ed Sheehan and all the basic artists because they are cool to listen to at the moment without fears of being made fun of :triggered:

you think straight men who openly say "I listen to Taylor Swift" don't get made fun of and called gay ... ? :laughga: In the public eye her audience is literally seen as being teenage girls, gays and early 30s cat ladies and nothing else.

2 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

you think straight men who openly say "I listen to Taylor Swift" don't get made fun of and called gay ... ? :laughga: In the public eye her audience is literally seen as being teenage girls, gays and early 30s cat ladies and nothing else.

at least Taylor made the effort to diversify away from the basic pop music she made previously with the release of the heartfelt folklore and evermore. The same can’t be said for gaga with chromatica :ohwell: clearly both are respected in the industry but the results are clear when one sells more consistently compared to the other 

salty like sodium
27 minutes ago, Aloe said:

at least Taylor made the effort to diversify away from the basic pop music she made previously with the release of the heartfelt folklore and evermore. The same can’t be said for gaga with chromatica :ohwell: clearly both are respected in the industry but the results are clear when one sells more consistently compared to the other 

Gaga made Joanne and ASIB years before folklore and evermore, though ... ? (two albums which, though incredible, are still very similar to what she was doing before pop lmao). Also sales don't have anything to do with which one is "cooler" to like publicly. A lot of swifties are literally closeted. Meanwhile Beyoncé's sales are far from stellar but the industry pull she has is lightyears ahead of anything anyone else could ever dream of.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived