life

60 Minutes: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga FULL Episode

Louie

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reysus

the way i started sobbing halfway through this :bradley: I think the gravity of seeing his final performance in person still hasn't fully hit me. I also didn't realize how much the disease had progressed, and seeing him go from confused to singing with a spark in his eye just broke me.

Franch Toast
Just now, reysus said:

the way i started sobbing halfway through this :bradley: I think the gravity of seeing his final performance in person still hasn't fully hit me. I also didn't realize how much the disease had progressed, and seeing him go from confused to singing with a spark in his eye just broke me.

This. And when he called her Lady Gaga, I lost it, and then when I saw her crying offstage after their performance, I lost it again. 

I hope people will now understand why this project is so important to her, charts be damned. 

She/Her/Hers

James Gibson

this was sooo beautiful, i got so emotional omg, him recognizing himself and gaga on stage :bradley: this last album and performances were so special.

Robo Ga

When I tell you I’m bawling. No exaggeration. Truly speechless. What a gift.

🤖⚡️

nodandsmile

the way he comes alive when he hears the music playing  :bradley:

I'm gonna cry a lot while watching "One Last Time" 

during the interview he's just... there then BOOM he's back!

this was really emotional, what a gift!

Concertaholic

I feel so honored to have been at his birthday performance at Radio City. Looking back, it honestly feels like a dream. It was my 4th time seeing Tony and Gaga together and I wish I could go back and experience the moment all over again. It makes me sad I’ll never get to see them in concert together again but I guess the special this fall will kinda allow me to do that :bradley:

Linus Gaga

2 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

Can somebody upload this and post in the media section? I'd love to watch it.

maybe i need to wait for GAGAMEDIAARCHIVES

Hit me a message and say hi !

that was so lovely :fatcat:

I know it must be hard for Gaga promoting this project alone, but the fact that they were able to film these performances is such a gift :diane:

Sorcerer

I was crying so hard :messga:

Tony Bennett deserves all the love :tony:

And some of y'all still care about charts. This moment for Gaga is irreplaceable. 

Archived