đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

60 Minutes: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga FULL Episode

Louie

Featured Posts

update me if there's external uploads available. It's copyrighted in my country for absolutely any reasons beyond my mind could think zzz :enigma:.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

it's magical to see Tony light up when he starts to sing and perform :heart:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Omg, that was so sweet and wholesome. When Tony came on stage and instantly lit up, with his arms up in the air, is the most absolute truth of how magical music is. Music can make things that seem impossible, possible. Of course the bit when he said Gaga's name was another example of it. And what a wonderful moment for both of them.

Before the pandemic, I used to perform acoustic music for residents in a senior living facility who have Alzheimers. I specifically chose songs that they would have known (traditional patriotic songs, popular songs from the 1930s - 60s). Just like Tony, they would light up, sing along, clap along while I played. It was truly special to experience them remembering the songs.

NewUsername

So beautiful and endearing. This segment was done with respect. Can't wait to see all the other L4S stuff Gaga and Tony have lined up for us.

Can anyone who was at the first show share if Tony remembered Gaga’s name at that performance when she re-entered? I know it happened at the second, but I’m wondering if he remembered both times.

Economy
On 10/4/2021 at 11:22 AM, blonde said:

update me if there's external uploads available. It's copyrighted in my country for absolutely any reasons beyond my mind could think zzz :enigma:.

Tbh same. I still havent seen it cuz its blocked :noparty:

13 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh same. I still havent seen it cuz its blocked :noparty:

if you click the actual link in the OP is should work, it worked for me just now and I didn't have my VPN turned on or anything

Economy
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

if you click the actual link in the OP is should work, it worked for me just now and I didn't have my VPN turned on or anything

I did press the actual link. It took me to a page with a video there. I press play and the square just goes black

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I did press the actual link. It took me to a page with a video there. I press play and the square just goes black

wow, weird. I'm using chrome on desktop and it plays for me :huh: sorry, we've reached the limit of my tech advice now haha

BUtterfield 8
On 10/4/2021 at 7:03 AM, JoeMo said:

38-BBB693-D9-EC-4-FF9-8-AD0-41151-CC8-EC

I obviously scared him away with my response :ladyhaha:

I’m screaming 

Helxig
On 10/5/2021 at 6:50 AM, beli8 said:

Omg, that was so sweet and wholesome. When Tony came on stage and instantly lit up, with his arms up in the air, is the most absolute truth of how magical music is. Music can make things that seem impossible, possible. Of course the bit when he said Gaga's name was another example of it. And what a wonderful moment for both of them.

Before the pandemic, I used to perform acoustic music for residents in a senior living facility who have Alzheimers. I specifically chose songs that they would have known (traditional patriotic songs, popular songs from the 1930s - 60s). Just like Tony, they would light up, sing along, clap along while I played. It was truly special to experience them remembering the songs.

That is so sweet :bradley:  like the lady said, music stimulates so many different areas of the brain from movement and rhythm to emotion. What a wonderful way to give a spark of joy to people who may not have a lot

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

For those who can't see it, I'll help out tomorrow (about to go to sleep now) and send a link thru PMs.

Archived