💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m tired of hearing about squid game

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

badfaith

Probably will watch it at some point but I just don't watch series' when they are very popular atm, or when people around me are recommending it to me. I mean I watched Parasite just last month :billie: Even watched Wandavision only after all the hype has gone down.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I don’t really get the hype either. Doesn’t seem like my cup of tea. Also, if I have to watch something in subtitles it has to be worth it (I don’t like English dubs, usually). 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Mocchi
12 hours ago, Oreo said:

You should watch it because of:

We should watch an 8 hours show cause a supposedly hot guy appears on it? Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

This show is crap, but if even so you enjoy it, just watch the original thing, Battle Royale. You will die out of pleasure 

MadreMonster
13 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It’s the reason I hate squid game 

I can’t watch anything with blood and gore so basically every horror movie lol although squid game is more of a survival drama 

Im just tired of shows where the plot is about the majority of a cast dying  like I want happy **** please 

Hide contents

Although I did watch elite on Netflix and that had some murder scenes but it wasn’t very graphic nnn

Then watch something else :ladyhaha:

I wanna watch it but I have OCD and i'm a sensitive viewer, so I'm always a bit scared when people say it's very gory and scary or that they couldn't binge watch it because it's too dark. Very dark shows or movies really affect me in a major way because it can bring intrusive thoughts and start a new obsession or make me depressed. So Ill try one episode and if i can't take it i'll stop. That's what sucks, i prolly missed a lot of entertaining stuff bcs i gotta protect my mental health

sillynate

Netflix has a good social media marketing team. They always have a show or movie that goes viral and gets memed 

StarstruckIllusion

if you cant beat em, join em. or, have fun looking weird announcing your protest against one of the most accessible shows on the internet 

Pharamon
6 hours ago, Hurem said:

It’s a very bad show. I’m genuinely shocked to see the response it’s been getting.

The show is incredible, wtf are u talking about lol

Enigma
23 hours ago, NCgaga said:

It’s a hunger games rip off in a way- but still entertaining. 

you have a very shallow understanding of the themes in both if that's what you think

Hurem
5 hours ago, Pharamon said:

The show is incredible, wtf are u talking about lol

The plot is nothing groundbreaking and has been done before (much better at that), the protagonist is so lame I rooted for him to lose in every game, the season was extremely predictable, I found only two games to be entertaining to watch, VIP’s acting was… a damn mess, the only gay person being that old fat predator, the hair color in the final episode… I pretty much hated the show post episode 1.

Pharamon
On 10/4/2021 at 8:56 AM, Hurem said:

The plot is nothing groundbreaking and has been done before (much better at that), the protagonist is so lame I rooted for him to lose in every game, the season was extremely predictable, I found only two games to be entertaining to watch, VIP’s acting was… a damn mess, the only gay person being that old fat predator, the hair color in the final episode… I pretty much hated the show post episode 1.

All of it was intentional lol

BUtterfield 8
On 10/3/2021 at 2:14 PM, Hurem said:

It’s a very bad show. I’m genuinely shocked to see the response it’s been getting.

I mean I’ve only seen the trailer but it doesn’t look horrible 

Luke78619

I thought it was okay, but not as epic as everyone was making it out to be, mainly because it was obvious who was gonna win and lose each game, which kinda takes the suspense out of it, but still entertaining to watch

i think it’s one of those shows where the majority of people agree that it’s at least okay, so everyone likes to talk about it 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

President Biden

It’s actually really good though and so shocking. I would reccomend trying it. After that first episode scene with Red Light Green Light, you wont stop til u’ve finished the season. Trust me

I got drunk

Archived