💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m tired of hearing about squid game

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I was planning to watch it at some point when i have no other shows to watch...But social media made me watch it right away bec of spoilers :fatcat: I was still entertained...but it's like... i genuinely enjoy a show when i watch it in my own time. So Squid Game feels forgettable to me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
5 minutes ago, Oreo said:

You should watch it because of:

Bitch u beat me to it. Came here to post him and ho yeon jung. My bisexual heart fills with joy seeing both of them. 

The abyss stares back

Anderson123

Lol I like some Netflix shows but it gets annoying when all you see is locals making memes about because everyone is watching it. It happened with Money Heist here, it was the cool show for some time then they renewed it for a 3rd season and people started watching it and since it was the "cool show" the haters started calling it overrated and so on, now it's "cool" to trash talk about it. Same thing is probably gonna happen with Squid Game.

I'm only on episode 2 so far and I like it but haven't had the time to binge watch it so will probably take my time with it.

Shipper

This happened to me during Birdbox too. I ended up watching Birdbox.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Patriziaa Reggiani
5 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Bitch u beat me to it. Came here to post him and ho yeon jung. My bisexual heart fills with joy seeing both of them. 

Same!!! The thing's I would let them do to me!!!!! Wi ha Jun more like Wiiiii Haaaaaaaa Juuuuuuunnnnnn, the sounds I'll make while he put his Wi in my Jussy.

I will not watch House of Gucci

InTheCloset

this thread i made a while back. Its the antidote to this thread. (Just kidding @BUtterfield 8 your opinion is valid and i get that most of times a show or movie gets ruined because of excessive hype/promo but if you can stand a bit of gore you should watch it) All the squid game stans unite. I will not stand any hatred towards this show as i am in love with wi ha joon and ho yeon jung. 

The abyss stares back

Serial Chiller

All my 10 year olds students watched it and they asked me if I had and I said I hadn't and they started calling me Teacher chicken teacher scared, which is... not incorrect. :bear:

I'm not into gory survival shows, no matter how appealing the premise is. 

What's more questionable is this thing becoming viral and all the damn kids watch it without their parents knowing. 

The halloween cosplay for this year will probably be the pink hoodie people thing I'm sure, 

TheSlash

Watched the first 3 episodes, skipped through most of them to get to the fun stuff. Watched a 15 minute "Squid Game in 15 minutes" (or so) and I probably won't go back watching it :shrug: . I'm happy for the people who like it, but I don't get the appeal :lolly: .

Spoiler

Before anybody comes for my throat, I don't think it's a bad show, I just think it doesn't live up to the hype, at least for me :lana: .

Ew, David!

Fantina

It's not that deep but ok. Squid Game is really good and this is coming from someone who can barely get through a 50 minute episode of a TV show nowadays.  It definitely deserves all the praise and attention it received. Sure, my entire FYP on Tiktok is Squid Game but I just skip most of them anyway :ladyhaha:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

Watched the first 3 episodes, skipped through most of them to get to the fun stuff. Watched a 15 minute "Squid Game in 15 minutes" (or so) and I probably won't go back watching it :shrug: . I'm happy for the people who like it, but I don't get the appeal :lolly: .

Reveal hidden contents

Before anybody comes for my throat, I don't think it's a bad show, I just think it doesn't live up to the hype, at least for me :lana: .

So you skipped most of it to get to the "fun stuff" and now you are complaining that it does not live up to the hype for you. Sis, I have to laugh at how ridiculous that sounds :ladyhaha:

Mind you, I am only 5 episodes in but if you skip parts of it just to get to the gory games, you have honestly lost the whole point and meaning of the show which touches on very important and real societal topics. The actual games are not even what's good but the whole build up, the reason for them, and the messages about inequality, classism, government, etc. 

trolly troll troll

Archived