Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

Chromatican
1 hour ago, LG2008 said:

Oh! God... US monsters are sooo lazy :bradley:

I expected 100k but they don't count bundles anymore so I should've expected this :selena:

I'm still shocked, tbh :fatcat:

Sorry, but I just don’t think the fan base is here for jazz. A lot of people bought C2C as a novelty item in the fanbase. I always knew a follow up would be less successful. Let’s hope it wins a Grammy. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
5 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

......why the shock?

Because everyone was expecting it to compete with taylor and drake. And i was kind of too. With so many alternate cover versions to all the tv interviews that were planned and the recording of her show with tony and the academy event performance. Idk why they arent releasing those. They would help boost numbers

The abyss stares back

Aga Gydal

Even though it’s a jarringly low number considering her other projects, it’s still a jazz album with not a lot of fanfare. Might be a slow burn tho as we go into Christmas. Honestly, these are the numbers it deserves. 

Agunimon
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

Because everyone was expecting it to compete with taylor and drake. And i was kind of too. With so many alternate cover versions to all the tv interviews that were planned and the recording of her show with tony and the academy event performance. Idk why they arent releasing those. They would help boost numbers

expecting a jazz album to compete with taylor and drake when her dance albums don't do that?

Helxig
9 hours ago, Dennis said:

Inbefore Gaga follows Rihanna and retires from music to focus on HausLab. 

Inbefore Gaga retires from music for 5 years or so to have a few kids...

(I mean this very seriously btw :huntyga: )

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

InTheCloset
36 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

expecting a jazz album to compete with taylor and drake when her dance albums don't do that?

Everyone was like how cheek to cheek went number 1. And taylor and drake had only vinyl or cd releases so it seemed possible at that time:messga:

The abyss stares back

Levine

It bothers me that some monsters are coming for US monsters, like...?

What do you want from them? Is this their fault? They are too busy to spit in Gaga's drinks and follow her around pretending to be friends with her, of course there is no time to buy stuff.

Leave them alone!

Dennis
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Inbefore Gaga retires from music for 5 years or so to have a few kids...

(I mean this very seriously btw :huntyga: )

I mean Beyoncé recorded a full album with music videos, did the superbown and a world tour shortly after she gave birth..

HookerOnAChurch

The first time was something really new.. this second time, besides the album is better than C2C, in my opinion, i think people find the project less intriguing.. who knows. Btw, this is Tony's final album, maybe it deserves more attention.

Chromatican

I’m actually kind of down about this. Cheek to Cheek was a surprise success and now it looks like a fluke. Releasing this in the current sales climate right after Dawn of Chromatica is such a choice. This should’ve been released the week of Black Friday or around Christmas when physical sales are boosted. This is going to have to have amazing longevity to be considered a success and at this point I am hoping the Grammys realize this is Tony’s last album and gives it album of the year to honor him and to make up for the fact that they’ve snubbed Gaga for so long in that category. 

Luna Lovegood

**** y’all for setting my bitch up like that I hate US monsters so much y’all are literally useless 

luna’s advocate

InsomniaMonster69
6 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Honestly, (and I'm honestly asking) why would anyone buy multiple copies of the same album for different cover art that all kind of looks the same?

Personally I don't understand that too. But there are many collector's who love different cover Arts.

Levine

Even if you don't like Jazz or you're "not into it", it's just a 10 dollars sale for damn sake. Y'all know how she feels about this project and what it means to her.

I'm not mad because these sale TO ME are ok and I was kinda expecting it, but my mind can't process the fact that you are a fan and can't spend 10 dollars to buy her album.

11 hours ago, Aloe said:

well it better considering the number of tv interviews planned in the coming week :selena:  

…one?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived