Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

La Rosalia
10 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Clearly you're not a "HUGE" fan if you can't be bothered to support every musical venture she does. I'm so sick of this excuse from people like you. 

Girl, let’s not. One can be allowed to be indifferent to some of her projects. I myself have bought every version of Chromatica and own like 4 album versions of BTW, but I personally don’t enjoy this product and there’s nothing wrong with that. That doesn’t make me or anyone any less of a fan.

With this mentality, I suppose you have purchased every haus lab palette? Or the kindness book + all other BTW Foundation projects?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

Oh my, saying I don't like jazz means I am criticizing her??? Again, don't you dare to have the audacity to decide who is a better fan. Your attitude is even more disgusting that mine for not enjoying this kind of music even if Gaga herself is the one doing it

Well it does take a special kind of person to enjoy the beauty of jazz :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

DoremonLove

Yeah i really think after this she shuld go on full actress and concentrate on haus labs only. Her fans are so embarrassing for not supporting somethign shes clearly so passionate about. Lms are real disappointment. Yall let tonys last album flop.

How can anoyone not love gaga

nodandsmile
16 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Clearly you're not a "HUGE" fan if you can't be bothered to support every musical venture she does. I'm so sick of this excuse from people like you. 

I mean... it's their money

Confused Harry Potter GIF

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

but I personally don’t enjoy this product and there’s nothing wrong with that

Yes there is. Without jazz, Gaga would literally be dead; though reading some of the threads on this forums, some of you would rather that be the case. 

1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

With this mentality, I suppose you have purchased every haus lab palette? Or the kindness book + all other BTW Foundation projects?

Oh you know it honey. I've donated countless times to the BTW Foundation, bought two copies of the beautifully written Channel Kindness (which is ironic considering how much I hate critical fans), and even bought a couple of Haus Labs products for my female friends and family. :whitney:

HuffsAhoy
Just now, DoremonLove said:

Yeah i really think after this she shuld go on full actress and concentrate on haus labs only. Her fans are so embarrassing for not supporting somethign shes clearly so passionate about. Lms are real disappointment. Yall let tonys last album flop.

Louder for the people in the back. I will never understand how Gaga got cursed with the most disgusting fan base on earth. A woman who gives it her all in everything gets virtually nothing in return from the majority of her fanbase. :(

DoremonLove
13 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

And as a HUGE fan I should like everything she does and buy everything she releases? C'mon, don't patronize me and say who is a huge fan and who isn't. If doing so you think you are a better fan, go ahead, you got the prize of fan of the month

No its not abt whos a big fan. Dont support everything but atleast something she clear was so so so passionate about and had her whole heart in it. She was honoring tony for saving her life and yalll let this flop. Not directing at u but everyone here whos "oh we dont like jazz we dont care"

DoremonLove
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

Louder for the people in the back. I will never understand how Gaga got cursed with the most disgusting fan base on earth. A woman who gives it her all in everything gets virtually nothing in return from the majority of her fanbase. :(

Oh I'll tell u how. She went on full lgbt support n lost normal gp support. She shuld have stuck like swift n gathered gp support bcoz guess what swifties will literally stream her same old albums and buy same albums again jsut to support her. Gay fanbase is annoying entitled and unsupportive. Not homophobic just stating facts.

Juanlittlem

2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yes there is. Without jazz, Gaga would literally be dead; though reading some of the threads on this forums, some of you would rather that be the case. 

Oh you know it honey. I've donated countless times to the BTW Foundation, bought two copies of the beautifully written Channel Kindness (which is ironic considering how much I hate critical fans), and even bought a couple of Haus Labs products for my female friends and family. :whitney:

Well good for you, that's your money and you get to spend it the way you want. If we don't want to buy a jazz album we won't do it. Cheek to Cheek helped her get recognition but let's not act like she hasn't worked her ass off since 2014 to still gain respect from everyone, you're literally disregarding all her effort in these past years so maybe you should be considering if you're that HUGE fan you say you are.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

DoremonLove
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Well good for you, that's your money and you get to spend it the way you want. If we don't want to buy a jazz album we won't do it. Cheek to Cheek helped her get recognition but let's not act like she hasn't worked her ass off since 2014 to still gain respect from everyone, you're literally disregarding all her effort in these past years so maybe you should be considering if you're that HUGE fan you say you are.

You dont need money to stream on spotify streams count a LOT. 

Andreu

The logic that Gaga doesn't owe her audience anything that some of yall love to use so much, also works the other way round: her audience doesn't owe her to buy everything she puts out.

And before you come for me: yes I have bought it and yes I wish everyone did, but that's how things work.

Juanlittlem
Just now, DoremonLove said:

You dont need money to stream on spotify streams count a LOT. 

Well I'm european so my streams won't count to a #1 in the US and I have never even cared enough about a #1 to download a VPN to stream something.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

lavender blonde

That's so sad. I bought the album and stream it ofc, but I'm from Europe so I won't count anyway :messga:. Pro tip for LM that don't like jazz: show it to your parents, maybe at least they'll love it. My mom did!

HuffsAhoy
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

but let's not act like she hasn't worked her ass off since 2014 to still gain respect from everyone,

Not too sure where this argument has come from? Nothing I've said has diminished her TRICONIC success since her remarkable rebirth post-ARTPOP. I'm just sick of jazz hating fans polluting this fanbase with their negativity. 

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Well I'm european so my streams won't count to a #1 in the US and I have never even cared enough about a #1 to download a VPN to stream something.

So u r just time pass here got it. Wouldnt even bother with it.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic

Archived