news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mocchi

It was to be expected right? I am a HUGE fan of hers but I can't even listen to the first single... It's not my cup of tea...

I am still glad she released this cause it's obvious this makes her super happy :kara:

Zilla

I know of USA monsters buying multiple copies like every alternate cover and stuff so don’t be hating on an entire country’s worth of fans 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m surprised, but not shocked. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

I am a HUGE fan of hers but I can't even listen to the first single... It's not my cup of tea...

Clearly you're not a "HUGE" fan if you can't be bothered to support every musical venture she does. I'm so sick of this excuse from people like you. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Dennis
2 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I know of USA monsters buying multiple copies like every alternate cover and stuff so don’t be hating on an entire country’s worth of fans 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m surprised, but not shocked. 

how many signed copies did they release? Like 500? They're already sold out.

JustTea

Ummmm... Well, I believe #1 is impossible at this point anyway, because of the streaming era... :smh:

Mocchi
7 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Clearly you're not a "HUGE" fan if you can't be bothered to support every musical venture she does. I'm so sick of this excuse from people like you. 

And as a HUGE fan I should like everything she does and buy everything she releases? C'mon, don't patronize me and say who is a huge fan and who isn't. If doing so you think you are a better fan, go ahead, you got the prize of fan of the month

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What's the point of buying something they will never listen to lmao? :bear: I'm sure she'll be more than fine when the album doesn't reach #1. It's only the stans who are so bothered 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

HuffsAhoy
Just now, NAMURO said:

And as a HUGE fan I should like everything she does and buy everything she releases? C'mon, don't patronize me and say who is a huge fan and who isn't

I can't relate to such a negative attitude. Like I genuinely cannot imagine calling myself a huge fan and then having the audacity to criticize her?? 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Anderson123

Is that only cassettes ? Cuz those shipped before Oct 1st. As far as I know, CD and digital should not count yet til next friday. 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Please let him breathe, he is not obliged to like everything she does.. He literally said he's glad she has released it as she is happy. Doesn't mean he had to spend his money for something he won't listen to :flop:

MonsterARTPOP
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Is that only cassettes ? Cuz those shipped before Oct 1st. As far as I know, CD and digital should not count yet til next friday. 

No way people bought 40K cassettes 

La Rosalia

I expected something around 50K, but still this isn’t surprising. This project just won’t work during the streaming era and anyone expecting a #1 out of this is kinda delusional :shrug: 

Mocchi
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

I can't relate to such a negative attitude. Like I genuinely cannot imagine calling myself a huge fan and then having the audacity to criticize her?? 

Oh my, saying I don't like jazz means I am criticizing her??? Again, don't you dare to have the audacity to decide who is a better fan. Your attitude is even more disgusting that mine for not enjoying this kind of music even if Gaga herself is the one doing it

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic

Archived