💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

Whigney Houstan
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Rumor is a bunch of artists have been re-arranging their release dates for like the past year due to Adele (basically, that her team keeps changing up the release date and other artists are scrambling to avoid her).

There were "strong" rumors that Adele was originally going to drop in August (not just randos on the internet) & she's almost certainly going to release this month. Last year, around the holidays, there were again strong rumors about her dropping...which coincided with Adele doing a People interview/spread (which almost always is a PR thing for new music).

I wouldn't be surprised if Love for Sale initially planned to drop either around Tony's b-day (when there were rumors of Adele dropping) or in November (it's the type of music to buy for the holidays, Thanksgiving, etc.) But considering Adele is almost certain to be dropping this time, I can see why they would want to avoid November because everyone is going to get crushed for at least 6 weeks after her release.

And tbf, Gaga did do some promo...but generally targeted at an older audience in the US. She did an interview with WSJ, for example, and she also has the 60 minutes special.

L4S was supposed to originally drop in the spring as mentioned in Tony’s AARP story.  I’m still really confused as to why they pushed it back. I think it could’ve done better in the spring.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/2/2021 at 2:44 PM, NAMURO said:

You guys clearly missunderstand the whole fan thing. I KNOW Gaga wouldn't be who she is nowadays without jazz music, and I love she released C2C and L4S, but I should spend my money on something I won't even listen to? I traveled around the world to see her and spent hundreds of euros buying different versions of the albums I like. If you feel better lecturing people go ahead, but I think I am doing a good job as a fan

I respectfully disagree. Fan is short for FANATIC. By that definition you're NOT a fan. You're the GP. 🙂

You misunderstood the whole "fan" thing. A Gaga (or Taylor, BTS, etc.) fan will buy ANY album Gaga releases. 

The GP will buy a Gaga album only if they like it. You will buy a Gaga album only if YOU like it. See?? 

Fans are irrational... If you need to ask why you SHOULD spend 5 bucks ($5.00) on LFS, a Gaga album you don't like, you're not a fan. And that's ok! 

Perhaps you WERE a fan until she started doing jazz and movies. Fans come and go, and that's ok! Gaga needs the GP, too! 🙂

A Gaga fan would support LFS because they know how much Tony means to her. Gaga said he wanted another collab when C2C hit #1. It turned out to be Tony's last album. 

As for the whole "fan" thing, BTS albums/singles hit #1 - and won numerous fan-voted awards - because BTS ARMY raised money to buy multiple copies of everything, and voted like their lives depended on it!

Nothing lasts forever. BTS will grow up... and ARMY will move on.

she/her/hers

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

I respectfully disagree. Fan is short for FANATIC. By that definition you're NOT a fan. You're the GP. 🙂

You misunderstood the whole "fan" thing. A Gaga (or Taylor, BTS, etc.) fan will buy ANY album Gaga releases. 

The GP will buy a Gaga album only if they like it. You will buy a Gaga album only if YOU like it. See?? 

Fans are irrational... If you need to ask why you SHOULD spend 5 bucks ($5.00) on LFS, a Gaga album you don't like, you're not a fan. And that's ok! 

Perhaps you WERE a fan until she started doing jazz and movies. Fans come and go, and that's ok! Gaga needs the GP, too! 🙂

A Gaga fan would support LFS because they know how much Tony means to her. Gaga said he wanted another collab when C2C hit #1. It turned out to be Tony's last album. 

As for the whole "fan" thing, BTS albums/singles hit #1 - and won numerous fan-voted awards - because BTS ARMY raised money to buy multiple copies of everything, and voted like their lives depended on it!

Here we go again with "Im a huge fan!" :billie: You don't get to say what people do with their money and if they're fans or not.

Coming here to put ARMYs as a good example is just... stupid. 99% of that fanbase thinks being a fan is liking everything, that they're the best and that they can't do nothing wrong.

Im (as some of you would say) a HUGE fan and I'm allowed to like or dislike whatever Gaga does, I can agree or disagree with her, and that's okay, at the end of the day Im still here.

Now stop coming for people 'cause they haven't bought/listened to an album.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mocchi
2 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

Don't go picky with the definition of fan because I can go pickier.

Literal Cambridge Dictionary definition of fan: someone who admires and supports a person, sport, sports team, etc.

Where on earth admiring someone implies spending money? :trollga:

Your whole post is pointless :kiss:

Juanjo
7 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

I totally agree with this! People, you DON’T have to buy every single project Gaga releases, but don’t call yourself a fan if you’re not only not willing to buy an album that cost $5, but are very vocal about how you’re not buying, or listening to, it, because you don’t want her doing jazz. The BARE MINIMUM you can do to support an artist you consider yourself a fan of, is buy the da*n $5 album, unless you don’t have the means, of course. 

Mocchi

Can you stop saying what people should do or shouldn't do? That sounds entitled af. I do have the means, I have seen her in person lots of times, but I don't wanna buy the album. Is it so hard to understand? :saladga: I take the jazz albums as a side project that I don't enjoy, so to me is more than fine to skip them. That might p*ss some of you off cause she lost her numer 1 strike, we get it, but c'mon life goes on, let people do whatever the f*ck they want...

elijahfan
11 hours ago, Whigney Houstan said:

L4S was supposed to originally drop in the spring as mentioned in Tony’s AARP story.  I’m still really confused as to why they pushed it back. I think it could’ve done better in the spring.

Well, she was just busy preparing and shooting a freaking movie, no big deal

elijahfan
10 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

And you believe this is an example to follow? :ladyhaha:

Let people enjoy whatever they want to enjoy, for Christ’s sake. It’s entertainment, not world politics, many of you should take several seats and chill pills.

PopEmergency
16 hours ago, Steven said:

Some fans on here would murder me knowing I still haven't listened to L4S yet :smh:

I still haven‘t listen to C2C in full :bear:

To those who won't buy or listen to L4S, what is the difference between you and those "fans" who left Gaga during ARTPOP era? You can do whatever you want but you are not real fans for sure. 

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

I still haven‘t listen to C2C in full :bear:

I understand jazz might not be everyone’s cup of tea, and people can do whatever they want with their money. However, aren’t you even just curious? That, on the other hand, is puzzling me a bit.

Luna Lovegood

Is there a way to mute this thread or prevent it from appearing on my trending now section? The numbers are triggering not to mention the messy replies. 

luna’s advocate

DanielM

At least there is no pressure for Gaga to debut at number 1 with the next album :vegas: And it will be easy to do better than this :vegas: 

PopEmergency
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I understand jazz might not be everyone’s cup of tea, and people can do whatever they want when their money. However, aren’t you even just curious? That, on the other hand, is puzzling me a bit.

I actually started, but a couple songs in… every song pretty much sounds the same

When i just sit down and listen to music, jazz is not really for me.

but it‘s great as background music if you have people over for dinner (which hasn‘t happened since miss rona took off)

Blue Bloods Family GIF by CBS

Spoiler

Still bought a copy of L4S :sis: so don‘t come for me y‘all

Archived