Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

Is this a surprise? None of the major promo they booked - Unplugged, One Last Time, The Lady and the Legend - has even aired yet. I don't see how people would discover this if they were not already interested. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mocchi
5 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Is this a surprise? None of the major promo they booked - Unpkugged, One Last Time, The Lady and the Legend - has even aired yet. I don't see how people.would discover this if they were not already interested. 

I think lots of fans are still living in the 2010s. And I am happy for them but with cases like these one they just colapse. She is already a legend, she is not gonna be #1 or have millions of sales forever. The sooner some fans will realize this, the happier their lives will be :kiss:

Jennie Kim

People acting shocked by these numbers when earlier this year this fan base trended 'BUY ARTPOP ON ITUNES' with 500k tweets, made poor Gaga embarrass herself saying the album was ahead of time (as if), only for it to fail to reenter Billboard 200, and you only need to sell like 7k to make an album chart these days. The writing was on the wall all along.

BTW reimagined and DOC are also huge failures even though they're supposed fan favorites. Monsters are all noise and no action.

RichAssPiss
1 hour ago, NAMURO said:

I think lots of fans are still living in the 2010s. And I am happy for them but with cases like these one they just colapse. She is already a legend, she is not gonna be #1 or have millions of sales forever. The sooner some fans will realize this, the happier their lives will be :kiss:

Hi, keep my name out your mouth. Thanks.

Mocchi
6 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Hi, keep my name out your mouth. Thanks.

I said lots, not all... Are you feeling alluded? :trollga:

RichAssPiss
7 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

I said lots, not all... Are you feeling alluded? :trollga:

You literally quoted my comment. Are you feeling deluded? 

Juanjo

Honestly, how can they accurately predict the week’s sales with less than a day’s worth of data? I wanna believe the numbers will be much better, but at the same time, Idk why the labels are not rolling out any major promo this week? The Westfield show was spectacular, I wish it would’ve been televised. 

Dennis
4 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Honestly, how can they accurately predict the week’s sales with less than a day’s worth of data? I wanna believe the numbers will be much better, but at the same time, Idk why the labels are not rolling out any major promo this week? The Westfield show was spectacular, I wish it would’ve been televised. 

Statistics can predict the future when you have a sample and a model.

Genuine Guy 09
17 hours ago, Jennie Kim said:

This thread is really weird because in one side you have people telling others they are obligated to buy something and in the other side you have people happy that their fave is flopping. Weird behavior.

+1 And the reason they’re happy she’s flopping is so dumb and out-dated; because they never moved on from 2013 - almost a decade ago!  They think she’ll go back to dance and be ‘taught a lesson’ :rip: just let it go. She’s evolved, she’s not at her peak, and she’s looking for overall career status and longevity which the majority of us found out she wasn’t gonna get with EDM years ago. 

If you don’t wanna buy then don’t - I’ve not, I want a signed copy. But at least stream 6 songs daily 4-5 times on YT and AM/Spotify to help. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Mocchi
15 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

You literally quoted my comment. Are you feeling deluded? 

Don't be so sensitive, I just quoted you as an excuse to expose my argument :kiss:

C2C got alot of play from me. On in the car, I have the vinyl, faved on Spotify... everything. The album was dynamic, a good balance of swing, jazz & showtune. 

L4S... im finding it so hard to get. The songs are all of a similar disposition and none of them carry the punch of "Firefly" or "They all laughed" or the vocal of "Lush Life", "Bewitched" or "Lets face the music and dance". 

I understand  to a degree, with Tony but he actually delivers the same level as always. Sadly, it's Gaga that doesn't. Her voice is very tense and affected on alot of tracks, not the natural voice she has used most of the time before.

Perhaps she was sick while recording, but from the Westfield concert she did with that very same "I have a cold and a blocked nose and sore throat" voice... maybe she has some damage that needs to be addressed.

Just my thoughts. As I said, I LOVED c2c, more than Joanne, actually, on par with Chromatica, but L4S goes further than a disappointment, her voice choices on there are quite grating.

I was so looking forward to this 😪 

Jennie Kim
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

+1 And the reason they’re happy she’s flopping is so dumb and out-dated; because they never moved on from 2013 - almost a decade ago!  They think she’ll go back to dance and be ‘taught a lesson’ :rip: just let it go. She’s evolved, she’s not at her peak, and she’s looking for overall career status and longevity which the majority of us found out she wasn’t gonna get with EDM years ago. 

If you don’t wanna buy then don’t - I’ve not, I want a signed copy. But at least stream 6 songs daily 4-5 times on YT and AM/Spotify to help. 

"bUt sHe dInDn't pRomOte CorOnatica!!!!" 

They're so out of touch with reality that they think an 'ARTPOP Act 2' would be a brilliant career move, as if anyone but white gays with receding hairlines would care about this ****.

Gaga is at her best when she's not pandering to fans living in the past.

Robinladen

I think originally they probably wanted to have tour bundles with the Jazz Vegas shows to boost sales. But since that no longer counts, they had to scrap that idea because it'd negatively impact the other sales if her fans already got it with the tickets.

Archived