💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Michael Jackson X Halloween - Spotify playlist

Cello

Featured Posts

LeJudas

Thanks! 

It's more than a tradition now without Michael this time of year feels bland especially as less and less people go all out for Halloween like they used to 

(Excusing covid) everything is just so lifeless and feels like the only people who celebrate are corporations lol 

monster4life231

MJ was the king of halloween music. Thriller (the all-time classic), Ghosts, 2 Bad, Threatened, Torture (The Jacksons song - it is absolutely amazing!), This Place Hotel (another The Jacksons song) and his contribution to Somebody's Watching Me. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Cello
58 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

MJ was the king of halloween music. Thriller (the all-time classic), Ghosts, 2 Bad, Threatened, Torture (The Jacksons song - it is absolutely amazing!), This Place Hotel (another The Jacksons song) and his contribution to Somebody's Watching Me. 

Absolutely! He really is the Halloween music king. It's such a joy when October comes around and you start hearing Thriller on the radio :) 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello
Just now, Pikachu said:

You better add me to this list! I am offended.:grr:

oops, you're still down as Munchlax :partysick: I'll add you next time hunni :flower:

Cello
21 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

gonna bop these:

Ghosts short film is sooo good, the choreography and special effects are amazing

c8561d80c675a13770467d6a638f2c83.gif

ghostsmj4.gif

monster4life231
On 10/3/2021 at 7:05 PM, Cello said:

Ghosts short film is sooo good, the choreography and special effects are amazing

c8561d80c675a13770467d6a638f2c83.gif

ghostsmj4.gif

It took me a few years to realise that MJ also played the mayor! I wondered why he could dance so good :ladyhaha:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived