đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Michael Jackson X Halloween - Spotify playlist

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Happy October, Moonwalkers :partysick:

In celebration of spooky season, I'd like to share Spotify's Michael Jackson X Halloween playlist, featuring all the best seasonal bops from Thriller, to Ghosts, to Somebody's Watching Me. :legend:

Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo

michael jackson thriller GIF

Spoiler

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello

Werewolves Wanted

Hell yes!!! This is such a good selection :giveup: also, somebody’s watching me is underrated 

Cello
Just now, Max the Lagomorph said:

Hell yes!!! This is such a good selection :giveup: also, somebody’s watching me is underrated 

it is such a good song and perfect for Halloween :tony:

SharkmanthaC

Your tag didn’t work since it was in the quote. You have to copy and paste it or put it in a spoiler and drag it for it to work correctly. And even then it sometimes doesn’t work. I’ll fix it for you though. (I know it didn’t since I’m on the list and didn’t get a notification.) 

@Andrew Gutierrez @HotLikeMexico @Born2Gay @Munchlax @AloraRola @VenusHooker @Andreu @Glamourpuss @Teletubby @Nirvana @elliotmorgan @Bonkers @MotherOfPuppies @Rahrahbitchson @RainingOnMe @Ronk @Jeroen Bloeming @KanyeWest @Anderson123 @Queen Bitch @LuvitLevit @phantasmas @GypsyMonster @OMonster @RAMROD @FATCAT @Pain of fame1 @LeJudas @iku @SamanthaC @Yennefer Stark @Chromatislaps @Jacksonotta @monster4life231 @Max the Lagomorph @PartySick

she/her/hers

PartySick

The way I was JUST changing my profile for this :gayhat:

If someone who can work with gifs could make this gif a square image that's usable as a pfp here, I would be eternally grateful :diane:

847697034ade96010a0e8b55d3b36acd.gif

đź–¤

Cello
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Your tag didn’t work since it was in the quote. You have to copy and paste it or put it in a spoiler and drag it for it to work correctly. And even then it sometimes doesn’t work. I’ll fix it for you though. (I know it didn’t since I’m on the list and didn’t get a notification.) 

@Andrew Gutierrez @HotLikeMexico @Born2Gay @Munchlax @AloraRola @VenusHooker @Andreu @Glamourpuss @Teletubby @Nirvana @elliotmorgan @Bonkers @MotherOfPuppies @Rahrahbitchson @RainingOnMe @Ronk @Jeroen Bloeming @KanyeWest @Anderson123 @Queen Bitch @LuvitLevit @phantasmas @GypsyMonster @OMonster @RAMROD @FATCAT @Pain of fame1 @LeJudas @iku @SamanthaC @Yennefer Stark @Chromatislaps @Jacksonotta @monster4life231 @Max the Lagomorph @PartySick

Thank you :heart: I'm a flop when it comes to tagging :bradley: 

Cello
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

If someone who can work with gifs could make this gif a square image that's usable as a pfp here, I would be eternally grateful :diane:

his zombie makeup is so impressive, they put so much effort into the Thriller short film :flutter:

Blastertoyo
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Try this 

98-D4-CDA9-3847-4-D04-A0-D6-D35-C3163380

0-B51-EF0-E-368-A-4-DBE-895-D-2-E47-D22-

please enlighten me to death

Blastertoyo
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Omg :bradley:

Thanks king :bradley:

Now I’m immune from all the WAPs right 

:ohwell:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha: