šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Target in USA has LFS CD at $3 off, exclusive vynil at $24.99

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

danbekim
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

We need to get an "official ggd merch swap" where members can get verified to go purchase and ship stuff overseas and such. It'd be so rad.Ā 

YES!!!!Ā 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

artpopulace

i really wanted to buy this but target doesnt ship overseas, po boxes AND forwarders. bought instead the walmart picture disc.

Ā 

anyone who has a solution is welcome!!!

the milky way is š“µš“²š“«š“®š“»š“Ŗš“½š“²š“·š“°

Wixson
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

i really wanted to buy this but target doesnt ship overseas, po boxes AND forwarders. bought instead the walmart picture disc.

Ā 

You should check out this site:Ā https://www.shipito.com/en/

I bookmarked it a long time ago but have done no research on how reliable they are yet. Not even 100% sure on how exactly does it work because I sort of skimmed through it.Ā I'd advise you to check it out, read a review or two and make sure they're legit before deciding, tho.!Ā 

Juanlittlem
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Ā 

There's webs like Shipito that gives you and US address to their warehouse and then once it gets there you can send it to your place. Of course they'll charge you like 30-40$ for that but...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

You should check out this site:Ā https://www.shipito.com/en/

I bookmarked it a long time ago but have done no research on how reliable they are yet. Not even 100% sure on how exactly does it work because I sort of skimmed through it.Ā I'd advise you to check it out, read a review or two and make sure they're legit before deciding, tho.!Ā 

Whoops, you just commented right before me. I've used their website a lot this past year, I got Chromatica RSD and TFM Boxset shipped there 'cause I couldnt send it to my place and it was perfect. They received the orders so quick and after that I got it to my place in less than a week.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

JazzGa
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

They have a limited edition box set, but it's like $150

What I really want is a 12 track colored vinyl which I might wait for them to release later :tony:Ā Ā The editions that I know of are eitherĀ the standard 10 track version in yellow or the Target deluxe in plain blackĀ :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

RyansMelody

Went earlier today and snagged the Cd and vinyl. They only hadĀ 3 of the vinyl left. They had plenty of the CD version but you could tell at least 3 or 4 people bought oneĀ prior. Today was exciting day for me as a Gaga fan!:vegas:

Archived