Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Takes over instagram promoting Love for sale

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani
7 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

The album isn't going number 1 guys.

We can try our best! Let's stream non stop!

I will not watch House of Gucci

Aussie
8 hours ago, Dennis said:

The promo she's doing for this album is much more than Chromatica. Remember how she posted a tweet about Chromatica on release day then went MIA for like 2 weeks?

Obviously being the start of the worst global pandemic in decades and the chaos that followed, not to mention BLM and Trump…let’s say she had other things on her mind than promoting a dance album 🤌🏻

Franch Toast
8 hours ago, Dennis said:

The promo she's doing for this album is much more than Chromatica. Remember how she posted a tweet about Chromatica on release day then went MIA for like 2 weeks?

Aside from the pandemic and BLM protests upending her intended Chromatica promo, she's not doing the Love for Sale promo for herself––this is clearly a love letter to Tony. I don't think she even cares about #1: she just wants to show him and their collaboration as much love as possible, because this is it. They won't be doing any more albums together. She can keep making more pop albums after Chromatica, but she won't have any new albums with Tony. She's going all in on this for personal reasons. As she said, when she sings jazz, she's Stefani, not Lady Gaga. This is about so much more than her career. 

She/Her/Hers

InTheCloset
8 hours ago, Oreo said:

Honestly this is a great promo spot! Go like and comment on the instagram igtv video!

Link: https://t.co/QAtqqL41i4?amp=1

Instagram have 400million followers I hope atleast some of them buy and stream the album.

Can it go no 1? Can we defeat swifties and whatever drake’s fans are called?:messga:

The abyss stares back

Anderson123
9 hours ago, Dennis said:

Well, George Floyd had just gotten murdered and everyone was outside protesting in the middle of a pandemic. Of course she wasn’t going to just talk about her music, there were more important things going on in the world. 

Gaby15
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Well, George Floyd had just gotten murdered and everyone was outside protesting in the middle of a pandemic. Of course she wasn’t going to just talk about her music, there were more important things going on in the world. 

Nor should we forget that the music industry has "officially" suspended its operations for a week out of solidarity.

Ororo Munroe
5 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Aside from the pandemic and BLM protests upending her intended Chromatica promo, she's not doing the Love for Sale promo for herself––this is clearly a love letter to Tony. I don't think she even cares about #1: she just wants to show him and their collaboration as much love as possible, because this is it. They won't be doing any more albums together. She can keep making more pop albums after Chromatica, but she won't have any new albums with Tony. She's going all in on this for personal reasons. As she said, when she sings jazz, she's Stefani, not Lady Gaga. This is about so much more than her career. 

Thank you, such a beautiful message. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Serial Chiller

As expected someone HAD to bring up Chromatica.

Anyways, I'm sad that the album might not go no.1

F*** Drake. 

Ladle Ghoulash
19 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’ve been streaming Do I Love You and I Concentrate On You all day :heart:

Her vocals on Do I Love You are SUPREME

TheDemonIClingTo
12 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

whatever drake’s fans are called?:messga:

Drakonians?

Pennywise
12 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

whatever drake’s fans are called?:messga:

Stra*ghts? :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

InTheCloset
44 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Drakonians?

31 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Stra*ghts? :bear:

these days the straight ****boys all over insta are calling themselves certified lover boys.

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

The abyss stares back

Archived