💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga’s “Love for Sale” - OUT NOW!

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Just bought 3 albums! What have you done to get Gaga her #1 :ohwell:

Bought one copy of the standard cd because that’s all I can afford. :bradley:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher
4 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Any luck finding the signed for sale? :( 

Call your local indie stores and ask! Most got small shipments of 10-25. My friend managed to get me a copy! 🙌🏻

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Call your local indie stores and ask! Most got small shipments of 10-25. My friend managed to get me a copy! 🙌🏻

Non US fans: :cryga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Got a digital copy on iTunes, and am waiting for the 5 alternative covers (including the Target) to ship. 

Depending on future events (read: a big night at the Grammys), I plan on getting a vinyl and gifting a friend a copy if there's a chance to get it to #1.

Anderson123

I managed to snatch all 4 Alt covers + Dawn of Chromatica CD and this morning I ordered the Standard version CD and vinyl from Amazon.

I'm too broke to purchase the iTunes version now so excuse me while I download it for now. :billie: I don't think I did this much for Born This Way or Chromatica and those are my favorites. :air:

StrawberryBlond

I still prefer C2C ultimately but this was still a pleasant listen and they have so much chemistry. Gaga's vocals are other-worldly and for all that many have stated that Tony's voice has decreased considerably, I thought he sounded certainly just as good as he did 7 years ago (can't believe its been that long). I need to see Do I Love You performed live, I really hope she'll do that at the Grammys. If she does perform, it will of course be solo and as there were only 2 solos on this album and this was unquestionably the one that fans are attaching to, I'm hoping she'll be asked to perform it, maybe with a montage of Tony photos behind her or something. And I actually have high hopes of it doing really well in the charts now. I can't really speak for the American charts but she actually has a huge chance of #1 on the UK charts. Yes, C2C only debuted and peaked at #10 here with just over 10k in its opening week but this week is a really low competitive week, they're undoubtedly the biggest names releasing and the albums debuting at #2 and #1 this week were by completely unknown bands (which always fall dramatically in their second week), with Drake at #3 in his fourth week. That's a good sign that even if they sell a paltry amount, it might be enough to just clinch it, which I never thought possible at the beginning.

Cavadour

I picked up my copy of Dlx Ed 2CD of LFS at the local dealer (reserved far in advance) and I must say I'm far from deceived. Nice sleek, elegant yet simply crafted boxset. Posters and pics are classy.

LG is so vocally amazing I will not begin to speak about it. The bands are great. Production is just perfect. The cool and lovely friendship between these two is even more palpable this time around.

Until now, I had Julie London to whisper 'Go Slow' in my ears and close my eyes in the most voluptuous dream. I now have 'Do I Love You' to daydream under Lady G sweetest and tender caresses. Omg, I'm melting...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

spicemuncher
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Non US fans: :cryga:

I live in Kuwait 😅 I had to ask so many friends in America to call and ask. My one friend had to queue early and went to numerous stores and he managed to find them! 

Most stores got a batch of 32, some didn’t get them in yesterday so there’s still a chance of getting a copy today if you know anyone.

6-F141232-6813-4-F92-8-DE3-C80-D1-C39-A0

Just now, spicemuncher said:

I live in Kuwait 😅 I had to ask so many friends in America to call and ask. My one friend had to queue early and went to numerous stores and he managed to find them! 

Most stores got a batch of 32, some didn’t get them in yesterday so there’s still a chance of getting a copy today if you know anyone.

6-F141232-6813-4-F92-8-DE3-C80-D1-C39-A0

Tell your friend to grab me one? :partysick:

spicemuncher
2 hours ago, Pikachu said:

Tell your friend to grab me one? :partysick:

Unfortunately it was one 1 per customer and his store sold out within a couple of hours. 

HuffsAhoy

Jesus f**king Christ this is an amazing album :nooo: I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it may be better than Cheek to Cheek, which was godly in its own right. Second listen favorites so far are: It's De-Lovely, Love for Sale, Do I Love You, I Concentrate on You, and You're the Top.  We are truly so lucky to be living at the same time as these two legends, the magic they create together is unreal. Bravo Tony and Gaga, ya'll have done it again!! 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mister G

Can we embrace that Miss Gaga is feeding the geighs all Fall? Between Dawn of Chromatica, now this wonderful masterpiece of Love For Sale and then House of Gucci. :firega:

HausOfMark
16 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

I did and nothing :(

-Mark

Archived