💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Love For Sale is my 8th album

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

HardlyaSaint
15 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I wonder if other fandoms have a hard time counting their faves albums too :enigma:

Imagine Stevie Wonder’s fanbase. 

imagine us waiting for LG24. :enigma:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
On 10/1/2021 at 6:18 PM, TimisaMonster said:

How was it a joke?

It's kind of a joke because fans call albums like that but she used it as part of the marketing campaign. She was going for that 90's promo stuff from magazines and flyers, that's why you see her using "Chromatica is a return to her dance roots, after the intimate, personal Joanne record and stripped singer-songwriter A Star Is Born" which is something critics and anyone promoting Chromatica would say about it. It's like satire and just being "extra" about it.

8zhgr5622mx41.jpg

1 hour ago, HardlyaSaint said:

:laughga: what if she never drops another album after this imagine the collective meltdown 

:cryga:

On 10/1/2021 at 4:43 AM, PatrickMonster said:

Tf, tfm, btw, ARTPOP, ctc, joanne, chromatica, l4s

And for those who say tfm is an EP is wrong because gaga confirmed its her sophomore album in 2009 in an article with digital spy. 

"In the midst of my creative journey composing The Fame Monster, there came an exciting revelation that this was in fact my sophomore album," the lady herself explains. "It's a complete conceptual and musical body of work that can stand on its own two feet."

On 10/1/2021 at 5:52 AM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The Fame is an EP tho. 

This never ending debate… it’s an album contractually + in so many countries in the world, that’s all

TheDemonIClingTo
5 minutes ago, Joshim said:

And for those who say tfm is an EP is wrong because gaga confirmed its her sophomore album in 2009 in an article with digital spy. 

"In the midst of my creative journey composing The Fame Monster, there came an exciting revelation that this was in fact my sophomore album," the lady herself explains. "It's a complete conceptual and musical body of work that can stand on its own two feet."

Hell yes, TFM is LG2 through and through! It's completely different from TF, you might even say it's its complete opposite.

TheDemonIClingTo
18 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It's kind of a joke because fans call albums like that but she used it as part of the marketing campaign. She was going for that 90's promo stuff from magazines and flyers, that's why you see her using "Chromatica is a return to her dance roots, after the intimate, personal Joanne record and stripped singer-songwriter A Star Is Born" which is something critics and anyone promoting Chromatica would say about it. It's like satire and just being "extra" about it.

8zhgr5622mx41.jpg

This was some dope marketing.

Anderson123
21 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

This was some dope marketing.

Yes ! I agree. That whole Chromatica campaign took me back to the 90's with flashy stuff everywhere like they used to promote the Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Britney, Aqua, Vengaboys, etc.

gypsy101
On 9/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, hhennywise said:

and also that MTV interview that she says she considers it another body of work

it’s also completely artistically distinct from the fame and had its own tour

Plymouthgaga

Hi, did anyone that ordered the vinyl box set and bundles etc from her UK Store get them yet!..? My order has been processed but had no dispatch email as yet, but did have an email from DPD four days ago to say they would deliver a parcel but  it’s not showed up yet… received all the alternate cover CD’s on Friday and Saturday though…

Plymouthgaga
10 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Hi, did anyone that ordered the vinyl box set and bundles etc from her UK Store get them yet!..? My order has been processed but had no dispatch email as yet, but did have an email from DPD four days ago to say they would deliver a parcel but  it’s not showed up yet… received all the alternate cover CD’s on Friday and Saturday though…

So sorry just realised I posted on the wrong thread…

Archived