šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love For Sale Alt Covers Restock (MEXICO)

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Plss don't give me a WP if it's not supposed to go here or this tag but the Universal Music Store from Mexico has restocked ALL of the Love For Sale Alternate CDs so for those of you who really want them, that's a place to get them all. I pre-ordered all 4 and Dawn of Chromatica and are super cheap + used a 15% code discount for my first purchase.Ā 

https://umusicstore.com.mx/collections/lady-gaga

RAMROD

I am shooked at the price, like $200 for DoC,Ā then realized it was actually in peso but gotta use $ cos it doesn't have a logo?Ā :billie:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Anderson123
39 minutes ago, glagerfeld said:

Which code did you useĀ 

ā€œBienvenido-15ā€ I think. If you subscribe to their newsletter you get a code.Ā 

jacs vs looser
49 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am shooked at the price, like $200 for DoC,Ā then realized it was actually in peso but gotta use $ cos it doesn't have a logo?Ā :billie:

If by logo you mean the $ symbol, that is a symbol used by many countries and currencies, and it actually originates from Spain, the US just decided to copyĀ thatĀ symbol for its money as did those other countries (Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Cuba, etc).

Anyhow, nice to see that the alt covers are available and back on stock! It's really hard to find places where they still sell physical CDs, at least where I live.Ā 

Ā 

Archived