Lady Gaga- This Thanksgiving, Join The Family

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Yasss promo is coming.

Always Remember Us This Way re-release as a single. Sour Candy music video coming up with scenes from House of Gucci + Blackpink.

GIF by BET

CyanLights
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

D9-D08592-CBC8-4839-89-A7-C6-CB85-D3-B95the Brazilian poster ate it 

this one is great! I like the new one, but it doesnt compute in my brain. Esp with Jared Leto looking so different, he should be recognizable by name association. 

HitTheBoat
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Just from a style point of view, I feel like the name placement is a bit bizarre - I feel like stye should be above their corresponding actor since they are all one the poster? 

It's bothering me as well nnnn

The reason it's like this is because top-billed actors always appear first and in order

CyanLights
1 minute ago, HitTheBoat said:

The reason it's like this is because top-billed actors always appear first and in order

Yeah I get that, it is true. It just weird from a design POV. Maybe its in Gaga contract to be billed first also :teehee:

Stephen
14 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Just from a style point of view, I feel like the name placement is a bit bizarre - I feel like stye should be above their corresponding actor since they are all one the poster? 

It's actually the convention! The billing order is for the top names to be first but from a design perspective it's better to have those actors in the center. 

0a83e4462e79796e6a1909216dce6116_7d7805c

MV5BMjAyNDEyMzc4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjEz

thehanyo
36 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Every starring role almost always has a clause in their contract for what order their name will appear in all marketing. They even state that their image must be a certain size in relation to other actors as well.

CyanLights
16 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Every starring role almost always has a clause in their contract for what order their name will appear in all marketing. They even state that their image must be a certain size in relation to other actors as well.

Yeah I figured this was the case, and mentioned it above. I think it’s the norm in the industry, I just personally don’t like how it looks tbh :rip: 

Archived