society

Woman repairs a butterfly's broken wing by replacing it with a feather

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

butterfly_broken_wing.png?tr=w-1200,h-90

A woman has shared how she nursed an injured butterfly back to health by replacing her broken wing with a feather. TikTok user Dahlia (@flosferox) said, glued a feather in place of the butterfly's wing and gave it a second chance at life.

Dahlia named the butterfly Nemo-Bucky the Bionic Butterfly. She showed how the butterfly struggled to flap its wing.

"Day by day, more and more of his wing was breaking off, so I knew I had to improvise fast."

The butterfly would not fly at first but gradually got stronger and made progress.

image.php?type=thumbnail_580x000&url=1gq Source - https://www.timesnownews.com/the-buzz/article/woman-repairs-butterfly-s-broken-wing-with-a-feather-watch-viral-video/812266

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 38
RAMROD

Can't she at least do similiar pattern or color?? :chica:   :dom:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
Versace

We must protect this woman at all costs. The fact such kindness and compassion still exists in humanity is both enlightening and sad. Sad because it should be a given not a shock. 

Edited by Versace
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
Blastertoyo
10 minutes ago, MACATL said:

She’s the ultimate Kindness Punk.  

Butterflies are more rain on me tho :ladyhaha:

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

please enlighten me to death
FfFfFfFF
18 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Like, actually glued a feather? 

Yes, she glued it! I don't now what particular type of glue though

Sidenote:If anybody will be put in a similar situation sometime please ask a vet to see what glue to good enough to use and not just use whatever, we don't want a GorilaGlue hair fiasco or worse. :poot: :poot:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • YAAAS 1
Schwerk

Very creative and do caring. I have seen people glue on the wing of a similar dead butterfly to a live one which worked perfectly.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
JusKeepBreathin

Not to be mean but if this butterfly was born a catapilar and then turned into a butterfly with a messed up wing. Isn't it better to let it die? It's nature's way of ensuring only the strong survive and eliminating bad DNA. It's different if it's a domesticated animal that is completely dependant on humans. Of course get a wheel chair or something for a three legged dog. Even larger wild animal like a squirrel, iguana or like a bird or something because they only have a few babies and won't affect the population. But a monarch butterfly lays hundreds of eggs. That messed up DNA will be there for years and just produce hundreds if not thousands of later generation butterflies with the same deformity before they die regardless. I mean of you want to take it home and nurture it fine. But to release it to the wild is more inhumane I think. 

Also I'm giving this too much thought. I know she has a good spirit was only trying to help a fellow living thing. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Customzanotti
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Not to be mean but if this butterfly was born a catapilar and then turned into a butterfly with a messed up wing. Isn't it better to let it die? It's nature's way of ensuring only the strong survive and eliminating bad DNA. It's different if it's a domesticated animal that is completely dependant on humans. Of course get a wheel chair or something for a three legged dog. Even larger wild animal like a squirrel, iguana or like a bird or something because they only have a few babies and won't affect the population. But a monarch butterfly lays hundreds of eggs. That messed up DNA will be there for years and just produce hundreds if not thousands of later generation butterflies with the same deformity before they die regardless. I mean of you want to take it home and nurture it fine. But to release it to the wild is more inhumane I think. 

Also I'm giving this too much thought. I know she has a good spirit was only trying to help a fellow living thing. 

I highly doubt this poor butterfly is procreating

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels
  • LMAO 1
Ariana Grindr
On 9/28/2021 at 10:49 AM, RAMROD said:

Can't she at least do similiar pattern or color?? :chica:   :dom:

Uh oh, it’s the fashion police :triggered: