Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(RUMOR) New Adele Singles This Week

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Y'all been fussing about Taylor Swift doing a signed CD/Vinyl, when the actual threat to Love For Sale this Friday is gonna be Adele :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
5 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

How are singles threat to album

The moment Adele drops a new song, the whole world is going to buy and stream 21 and 25. They're for sure going to skyrocket the charts.

Also, I don't think she's gonna wait that long to release the album because ABBA is releasing theirs in November and she was rumored to be releasing the same week so they probably changed plans and want to do this now instead.

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

How are singles threat to album

on twitter its saying a new album. a surprise release with singles

The abyss stares back

Cameltoe Chariot

I listened to her first three albums on vinyl all in one sitting in preparation for 30 just the other day :pray:

Truly a timeless icon - her catalogue of music is aging SO well in comparison to her contemporaries. I can't wait to see what she does next! :vegas:

Mister G
5 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

not exactly 2 years after this 💀

A Gaga and Adele collab would be a literal cultural reset, collapse, moment, you name it. It would shatter every record out there.

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Mister G said:

A Gaga and Adele collab would be a literal cultural reset, collapse, moment, you name it. It would shatter every record out there.

Now I need it :giveup: A ballad

JaysAMess
3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

The power that collab would have.. :bradley:

Archived