Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Haus Lab Post

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

• Linus Gaga changed the title to New Haus Lab Post
Ororo Munroe

i want her to create a tiktok account asap! her tiktoks would be hilarious... :air:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

G U C C I

She looked stunning at the academy museum event but she is 10 times more gorgeous in this post than in any of the photos from that night :bradley: brunette and less is more makeup is to die for on her. 

Linus Gaga
Just now, G U C C I said:

She looked stunning at the academy museum event but she is 10 times more gorgeous in this post than in any of the photos from that night :bradley: brunette and less is more makeup is to die for on her. 

I didn't like how they over taped her face and overdrawn the lips that night, but still gorgeous tho, i prefer this kind of softer spring like vibes

Hit me a message and say hi !

Suspiria

Are we going to get an actual photoshoot from this or did she just get dressed up for these dressing room phone selfies?

1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Are we going to get an actual photoshoot from this or did she just get dressed up for these dressing room phone selfies?

Gaga loves dressing up for a potato phone selfie, you know this about her :vegas: Why u actin brand new? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

I think it may be the look/one of the looks we'll see in the Love For Sale streamed performance of this Tuesday.

Chromatica Island

I really want this palette, the purple shade looks stunning, I'm a sucker for purple eyeshadow.:bradley:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived