💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (Live From Life Is Beautiful 2021)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

G U C C I

No offense to Billie because she definitely has some songs that are incredible but this song sounds like an amateurish version of Adele's bond theme song. If you listen to Skyfall and then this song it's just insane and I don't see how this could win Best Original Song unless the nominations for the category are weak. The academy does tend to favor the bond franchise in some fields though so who knows.  

One thing I’m noticing about her in this era is that in her live performances, she is singing louder. The Disney concert, and her other performances are showcasing more than her whispery vocals. I think this is good, because she is genuinely a good singer and I was getting tired of the whipspery stuff. 

liquidsunshine
2 hours ago, G U C C I said:

No offense to Billie because she definitely has some songs that are incredible but this song sounds like an amateurish version of Adele's bond theme song. If you listen to Skyfall and then this song it's just insane and I don't see how this could win Best Original Song unless the nominations for the category are weak. The academy does tend to favor the bond franchise in some fields though so who knows.  

All of bond songs including skyfall share the same vibe. 

2 hours ago, G U C C I said:

its a bond song lol .. ofc they are going to have similar grand vibes like this 

Archived