celeb

Kathryn Hahn to play Joan Rivers in bio-series

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
2 hours ago, River said:

Thank u for your support

Now you know why my username was River all this time, but no one got it

I mean she was funny if you leave aside her horrible views about the Palestinians.

Reject False Icons

I literally cried so much when she passed away, I couldn’t believe she was gone just for a throat surgery 

even though I only knew her for fashion police, and I’m not saying she was perfect or she didn’t have problematic comments, it was still a joy of a comedian :bradley:

i remember she and Gaga weren’t exactly friends 

TheSlash

I love how so many people - including me - are discovering Kathryn's flawless talent after being the villain on a series exclusive to a VoD service with only one season :flutter: . She will kill that role for sure :legend: 

Ew, David!

TasteLikeWhiskey

After WandaVision I am convinced that this bitch can pull off anything! 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

ProfessionalClown
27 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I love how so many people - including me - are discovering Kathryn's flawless talent after being the villain on a series exclusive to a VoD service with only one season :flutter: . She will kill that role for sure :legend: 

You should watch bad moms! That’s where I first saw her and she’s SO FUNNY in it 

CautiousLurker
31 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I knew her from Crossing Jordan, so... I'm better than those people :crossed:

Spoiler

And by better I do mean old :bradley:

3 hours ago, xlx said:

I'll watch anything with Katheryn Hahn in it, but I am lowkey concerned about Greg Berlanti's involvement in all of this. His resume is basically Love Simon and a bunch of bad CW shows :madge:

Yeah I’m veeeery skeptical since he has such a spotty track record. My hope is that maybe the CW was holding him back and he has a lot more potential :laughga:

Archived