• Nicki Minaj - Queen
    • Madonna - Madame X

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

sad to say, but Smile, album release was just a non-event. :noparty:

but album has some really great pop songs tho. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

JusKeepBreathin

Not everyone voting for Katy when her album already has over a billion streams in Spotify and has one of the best pop songs released in the last 3 years. Harleys in Hawaii. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RudraCNG

I don't think Caution was a flop era for Mariah. Despite the sales, it was a highly acclaimed album and she had a super-established carrer, not like her career depended on the success of that album. And we can't measure the current success of a singer with a 30+ years of career by tthe same metric as the success of one of the MPG. Unfortunately, it's not like radios are gonna support a 50 years old singer and not all young people know her, but it's not her fault.

BornAsUnic0rn

Talking about the biggest flop: Without a doubt Britney Jean. I keep listening to Work Bitch, but I completely forget about the album it was on, I always think of it as a stand alone single.

I can easily remember each of the other mentioned projects and a number of singles and album tracks from them. Also I feel like fans can at least appreciate the other mentioned flops, no one likes Britney Jean, not even her fans. And it‘s approval rating among fans is going rather down than up. 

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Christina making it on the list 3 times :bradley:

I wanted to check every xtina option but it was a single answer poll :noparty:

CautiousLurker
Just now, holy scheisse said:

I wanted to check every xtina option but it was a single answer poll :noparty:

I feel like people are voting for Bionic over Liberation or Lotus because they've actually heard of the album... Like, I cannot name a single song off of Liberation, I didn't even know that's what the album was called :laughga:

Spoiler

I voted for Bionic btw - peer pressure :bon:

holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I feel like people are voting for Bionic over Liberation or Lotus because they've actually heard of the album... Like, I cannot name a single song off of Liberation, I didn't even know that's what the album was called :laughga:

Reveal hidden contents

I voted for Bionic btw - peer pressure :bon:

I voted lotus because I only know your body, and I only know that song cuz Gaga tweeted about it kinda passive aggressively LOL. 

Liberation has that accelerate song, right?:chica: 

Archived