• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

sad to say, but Smile, album release was just a non-event.Ā :noparty:

but album has some really great pop songs tho.Ā 

Mistress of the Elements āš”ļø

JusKeepBreathin

Not everyone voting for Katy when her album already has over a billion streams in Spotify and has one of the best pop songs released in the last 3 years. Harleys in Hawaii.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RudraCNG

I don't think Caution was a flop era for Mariah. Despite the sales, it was a highly acclaimed album and she had a super-established carrer, not like her career depended on the success of that album. And we can't measure the current success of a singer with a 30+ years of career by tthe same metric as the success of one of the MPG. Unfortunately, it's not like radios are gonna support a 50 years old singer and not all young people know her, but it's not her fault.

BornAsUnic0rn

Talking about the biggest flop: Without a doubt Britney Jean. I keep listening to Work Bitch, but I completely forget about the album it was on, I always think of it as a stand alone single.

I can easily remember each of the other mentioned projects and a number of singles and album tracks from them. Also I feel like fansĀ can at least appreciate the other mentioned flops, no one likes Britney Jean, not even her fans. And itā€˜s approval rating among fans is going rather down than up.Ā 

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Christina making it on the list 3 timesĀ :bradley:

I wanted to check every xtina option but it was a single answer pollĀ :noparty:

CautiousLurker
Just now, holy scheisse said:

I wanted to check every xtina option but it was a single answer pollĀ :noparty:

I feel like people are voting for Bionic over Liberation or Lotus because they've actually heard of the album... Like, I cannot name a single song off of Liberation, I didn't even know that's what the album was calledĀ :laughga:

Spoiler

I voted for Bionic btw - peer pressureĀ :bon:

Ā 

holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I feel like people are voting for Bionic over Liberation or Lotus because they've actually heard of the album... Like, I cannot name a single song off of Liberation, I didn't even know that's what the album was calledĀ :laughga:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

I voted for Bionic btw - peer pressureĀ :bon:

Ā 

I voted lotus because I only know your body, and I only know that song cuz Gaga tweeted about it kinda passive aggressively LOL.Ā 

Liberation has that accelerate song, right?:chica:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Archived