💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim's Met Gala look is now a Halloween costume

COOOK

Featured Posts

YY_92421_GALA-GUEST_6_YANDY-09232021_600x600@2x.jpg?v=1632518080 YY_92421_GALA-GUEST_4_YANDY-09232021_600x600@2x.jpg?v=1632518085

"Heart eyes for dress code perfection with all black everything from this concealed, Calabasas queen. Dark, dramatic, and ever so obscure, flaunt your couture-kissed curves like an A-list celeb in this exclusive Mystery Gala Guest costume featuring a semi-sheer black tube dress, a sheer mesh cape, a breathable black facial hood, opaque tights, and long satin gloves. Dare we say, you’ll re-kim-dle your red carpet fame."

You can get the "Mystery Gala Guest Costume" set for 99.99$

Oh wow, Zentai suit actually become popular. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Googoo GAGA

i honestly love this look

Queen Dancing GIF by Poo~Pourri

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Googoo GAGA said:

i liked it too and the theme was america and something. and this represented it well. expensive name brands putting whatever they want out there. but honestly there was something very catchy about this look

The abyss stares back

AnglerfishbraBENUS

do any drag race fans remember when Asia wore thus outfit after she killed those butterflies?

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Googoo GAGA said:

Same. It said alot about America. It also reminds me of Gaga 2009-2011. I think she would have definitely worn something like this. If a pop girl would have worn this I would have been like, bitch who is she and when is her album coming out. It's just hard to take a dress like this seriously as art when it's worn by Kim K not because she is not serious but because she isn't an artist. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived