💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Céline Dion documentary project launched

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

French-Canadian singer Céline Dion, one of the most popular recording artists of all time, is on board for a documentary about her life and career to be directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Irene Taylor.

Production has begun on the untitled film, according to Sony Music Entertainment’s (SME) Premium Content division, which will produce in partnership Sony Music Entertainment Canada and Vermilion Films.

“The documentary will serve as the definitive feature for one of the most immediately recognized, widely respected and successful performers in pop music history,” a press release insisted, adding that it’s being made “with Dion’s full participation and support.”

I’ve always been an open book with my fans, and with her sensitivity and thoughtful creativity I think that Irene will be able to show everyone a part of me that they haven’t seen before,” Dion noted. “I know she’ll tell my story in the most honest and heartfelt way.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic

I wonder if this will include an honest presentation of how inappropriate her relationship was with her late husband

buy bionic

CelineDion
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I wonder if this will include an honest presentation of how inappropriate her relationship was with her late husband

Don’t you talk about Rene like that! Sure, he may have been my manager and significantly older than me, but it was love at first sight! He’s the only man I’ve ever loved celine dion 90s GIF

Archived