💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears' fiance jokes they've 'had a baby' as she plays with doll

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Britney Spears' fiance Sam Asghari uploaded a video to social media in which the singer can be seen dancing with the plastic doll before giving it a kiss. Sam then joked the couple have 'had a baby' together. source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic

I can already foresee her family spinning this as "Britney OUT OF CONTROL as BELIEVES doll is a real BABY" :saladga: #FreeBritney 

buy bionic

TheSlash
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

dancing with the plastic doll

Don't. Play. With. Mehehee.

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

It. Just. Hurts. Mehehee.

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

Ew, David!

voltron92

Wow that livestream part hits me hard. It was cute in the first two seconds but she changed completely. Why did she seem so traumatized by it?

Tomorrow’s the big day for Britney news! I really hope we get a date for the end of this conservatorship, the day she’s free will be a huge collective sigh of relief.

hijadeputa
40 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Why is this even worth mentioning?

I mean it doesn't have to be a bad thing

Anderson123

They're so cute together. It's horrible to think they haven't let Britney take out her IUD when she wants to have another baby. I hope this is one of the first thing she does once she's free. I know that'd probably mean her music career is over but she deserves to live her life. I wouldn't mind if she just quits to spend time with her kids and Sam.

10 hours ago, voltron92 said:

Wow that livestream part hits me hard. It was cute in the first two seconds but she changed completely. Why did she seem so traumatized by it?

I was thinking the same. She seemed super spooked by it…

Archived