Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Carly Rae Jepsen

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

Starmie25

I know Carly didn't invent "80s", but damn she was ahead of the curve when she decided to drop a full 80s inspired project aka EMOTION. 

I mean at the time only ones I can think who were sorta doing similar was Passion pit, Chvrches 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

Kiss is one of those albums takes me back to when it was released. I listened to it quite a lot in college in the fall.

ARTPOP GAGA
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

I know Carly didn't invent "80s", but damn she was ahead of the curve when she decided to drop a full 80s inspired project aka EMOTION. 

I mean at the time only ones I can think who were sorta doing similar was Passion pit, Chvrches 

Carly is universally regarded as a pop genius. She's excellent at 80s inspired pop music.

ARTPOP GAGA
53 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

Kiss is one of those albums takes me back to when it was released. I listened to it quite a lot in college in the fall.

So many bops: the whole album is a collection of bops except for that bieber collab. even your heart is a muscle has a catchy melody despite being a ballad.

Reject False Icons
7 hours ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

Carly used to have a fanbase thread but it was locked due to low activity. So now I open a new thread.

@Reject False Icons  Are you a Carly fan/stan? I am a stan because her pop music is excellent. 

Oh you are sooo kind for considering me, :kara:I used to hate her for call me maybe but then I saw the light with e.mo.ti.on. I would say I do stan her but I still can’t listen to CMM :huntyga:

ARTPOP GAGA
On 9/28/2021 at 7:07 PM, Nano said:

aw thanks!! :heart: i really appreciate it :hug: 

i'll definitely give side b a listen today!! :legend:

So, what are your favorite EMOTION Side B tracks?

2 hours ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

So, what are your favorite EMOTION Side B tracks?

First Time and Fever!! :legend:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

monstermusic

I just started listening to Carly again last week! So glad to have come across this thread with fellow fans

Cut to the feeling is perfection.

Has there been any word of a new LP?

ARTPOP GAGA
On 9/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, monstermusic said:

Has there been any word of a new LP?

Hopefully 2022 for the new LP and world tour !

• 6 months later...
PoshLife

Hi Carly Rae Jepsen fans! I was wondering if any of you had the demo for her song "When I'm Alone." It leaked on twitter about a month ago, but it got taken down pretty quickly so I was only able to listen to it once and now I can't find it anywhere.

For anyone who doesn't know, this is a song she wrote several years ago and was ultimately used by a kpop group called f(x) (you can listen to it in the spoiler). I really liked Carly's demo and would love to be able to listen to it again if anyone has it.

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...
Better Day

Carly’s music is like a warm hug. I absolutely love Cut To The Feeling

Together You And I!

Archived