đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy Nelson compares Little Mix to a machine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Why are people being so hard on her? It was so obvious since the late 2010s that the more corporate side was taking over the LM brand.

They even used to be signed to syco and all of them hated that label. 

Gimme More
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Liken your former group to a machine? Also that other thing that mentioned looks like it is not a good good bye after all. I guess she won't want to reunite in the future if this is the case then :oprah:

4 hours ago, flyaway said:

I can't stand the ex-band members that bash what made them famous in the first place. And only to promote their new work. Same thing with Zayn Malik.

Didn't she profit from it?

4 hours ago, bionic said:

I think its unfair to make this public statement that will now force a public perception on the remaining girls about their relationship with their own band (as a business). Jesy's feelings are valid but this will now be projected onto the other three, who by all accounts seem pretty happy and OK to stay in the band

4 hours ago, COOOK said:

I get that she's coming for the "system" of girl groups but- unintentionally or not- that puts her ex-band members in a weird place and makes them look bad, like they're contributing to her unhappiness or something...

If you actually watched the full interview Jesy said how she loves all of the girls, they are her sisters and that Little Mix are the best band in the world.

She said Leigh, Perrie and Jade deserve all the success they are getting. She said they '****ing deserved that Brit Award' and so forth.

She was EXTREMELY positive about them.

Jesy's made it clear how Little Mix's team made her feel uncomfortable whenever she'd be at work.

She also said how proud she is of everything they all achieved together. 

So let's not jump on the hate wagon or post a part that makes her look problematic. ALL of the girls have said they don't get a break being in Little Mix and they plan their lives 2 years at a time. Plus Jesy DID have an awful time too and that is undeniable.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived