Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jojo Siwa dances to 'Rain On Me' on Dancing With The Stars

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Brainiac changed the title to Jojo Siwa dances to 'Rain On Me' on Dancing With The Stars
holy scheisse

Omg I called it she teased it somewhere on IG last week about "being wet" if I recall, but I didn't think it was thread worthy 😂

JusKeepBreathin

I love her. I don't know why this site is so hard on her. 

She is living her best life, representing for the gay community, extremely successful business woman and super Gaga stan. She's practically perfect. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CautiousLurker

Omg what the hell, that was so cute! I did not anticipate :bradley:

Also they did well - there were a few moments where I was like 'hmmm, that could have been a bit tighter', but overall they were pretty damn good :golfclap: 

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Omg what the hell, that was so cute! I did not anticipate :bradley:

Also they did well - there were a few moments where I was like 'hmmm, that could have been a bit tighter', but overall they were pretty damn good :golfclap: 

Yeah one was a little faster than the other but overall it was great. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

As a former dancer of the latinamerican section, I have to say that doesn’t fit at all. Rain on me has absolutely no Cha cha cha vibe at all. Just because you could in theory dance the steps to the rhythm, doesn’t mean you should… that was also my problem on a lot of competitions. Some Dance DJs just out a chacha beat over a pop song and that’s it. No Chacha feeling at all

sorry for being so negative

loool that wasn't the dance i was expecting. I mean they kinda did great considering

Jojo could be an old fashion performer that dances, does television etc. She's very energetic and doesn't forget about the public. Some of the steps were a bit messy but i didnt even knew she could be so gracious, love her vibe

Archived