ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Overrated

1. BTS
  2. Shawn Mendes (I know nobody really rates him, but you know what I mean :gum: )
  3. Ed Sheeran
  4. Lana Del Rey
  5. Ariana Grande

Underrated

1. Christina Aguilera
  2. Madonna
  3. Kylie Minogue
  4. Gwen Stefani
  5. Ava Max
buy bionic

ToxicHot

Overrated: Bad Bunny :sick: , Ed Sheeran, Cardi B (although I really enjoy her music)

Underrated: Faydee, Prince Royce, Rauw Alejandro, Iggy Azalea 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

dimitristhe

Overrated: Drake, Justin Bieber, BTS, Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift

Underrated: Madonna, Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue, Lana Del Rey, Britney Spears  

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Overrated: Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, BTS, Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez (the most manufactured pop star ever) 

Underrated: Prince, Mariah, Lana Del Rey, Janet Jackson, Luther Vandross 

Teletubby
4 hours ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Underrated: Marina

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

3 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Hmm, but Normani hasn't even got an album/EP out yet? 

Still her performances/star power is majorly underrated, with the right management and record label she could be a main pop girl.

Jeroen Bloeming

Overrated:

1. Ed Sheeran 

2. Beyonce 

3. BTS

4. Kanye West

5. Drake

Underrated:

1. Carly Rae Jepsen

2. Olly Alexander/Years&Years 

3. Cher

4. Madonna

5. Justin Timberlake (Idk bout his personality but his talent deserves more credit)

ARTPOP GAGA
Just now, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Overrated:

1. Ed Sheeran 

2. Beyonce 

3. BTS

4. Kanye West

5. Drake

Underrated:

1. Carly Rae Jepsen

2. Olly Alexander/Years&Years 

3. Cher

4. Madonna

5. Justin Timberlake (Idk bout his personality but his talent deserves more credit)

your most overrated top 5 is perfect. Especially the first one, he doesn't deserve what he gets. Carly and Gaga deserve more than him.

StrawberryBlond

Overrated - Drake, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Beyonce, Taylor Swift

Underrated - Lana Del Rey, The Pretty Reckless, Halestorm, Iggy Azalea, Camila Cabello

I know, my tastes are quite eclectic and potentially polarising. And both options are like asking how long a piece of string is.

Overrated: Adele, Lana del Rey, Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Xtina, Camila Cabello, JLo (ik is top 5 but idc :emma:)

Underrated: Willow, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lily Allen, Mariah Carey

P0JffionRowQat

Underrated:

Culture Club (Boy George)

Duran Duran

Jonas Brothers

Coldplay (Martin is good vocalist)

Ateez  (Jongho is good vocalist)

peto flex
On 9/28/2021 at 7:19 AM, Staryu17 said:

This! Least she had some success in Europe and Australia. And she really came through with "Motivation" and "COFFEE" 

Commander too 😐

💎💎

JRCF29

Overrated 

Spoiler

1. Billie Eilish 

2. RHCP

3. Rihanna:ohwell:

4. Cardi B

5. Justin Timberlake

Underrated 

lori-mckenna-releasing-new-album-the-bal

5. Lori McKenna

Despite winning three Grammys, and writing top-selling hits for artists like Little Big Town ("Girl Crush"), Tim McGraw ("Humble and Kind") and Lady Gaga ("Always Remember Us This Way"), traditional country artist Lori McKenna continues to be overlooked by the mainstream and is one of the most unknown and underrated forces in contemporary country and folk music today. Her most recent album, "The Balladeer," won critical acclaim but received no mainstream attention on radio or streaming, despite containing some of the best songs of 2020 ("Stuck in High School" and "Two Birds" stand out, in particular). 

adam-lambert-440214-1-402.jpg

4. Adam Lambert

While he enjoyed brief pop stardom following a well-received run on American Idol, and is selling out arenas across the world as Queen's lead singer, the solo career of Adam Lambert has largely fizzled, with 2020's 'Velvet' making zero waves in the pop music landscape. 2015's dark and booming "Ghost Town" deserved to be a chart hit, but stalled at No. 64 on the Hot 100; it was a similar story two years later with the electropop-soft rock fusion "Two Fux," which didn't chart at all. Lambert is an electrifying live performer, a strong vocalist, and an all-around competent musicmaker- it's too bad he doesn't get the attention he deserves. 

IIJM-Press-Photo_Credit-Susanne-Kindt-10

3. Sasha Alex Sloan

Sasha Alex Sloan has found big-time success recently, dueting with (alleged) country star Sam Hunt on radio smash "when was it over?", but for the most part she has flown firmly under the radar since the release of debut EP 'Sad Girl' in early 2018. These days, she's opening up for alt-pop outfit AJR and several tracks from her full-length project 'Only Child' have over 1 million views on YouTube, but she still remains a hidden soft-emo-indie pop gem

Carly-Pearce-Has-Learned-Take-Back-Power

2. Carly Pearce

In keeping with the trend of modern-day country music tending to sideline and overlook artists with traditionalist orientations, Carly Pearce remains one of Nashville's most talented singer-songwriters who has yet to truly break big. Despite a strong catalog of radio hits, including her #1-charting single with Lee Brice, "I Hope You're Happy Now," the top-tier has eluded her. The good news is that that ceiling looks ready to break in the next few months: Following a months-long trek as the main support act on Lady A's What A Song Can Do Tour, Pearce is preparing to headline eight theater shows promoting '29: Written in Stone,' which is already being floated as a potential awards magnet; additionally, her duet with Ashley McBryde from that album has been racking up spins on country radio and is heading towards the 1 million-view mark on YouTube. 

joanna-jojo-levesque-attends-warner-musi

1. JoJo

How Blackground Records ever let JoJo get away will forever be one of life's biggest mysteries. Since her "Leave (Get Out)" days, she has shown consistent musical versatility and growth, and has one of the best voices and flows in R&B today. After the masterpiece that was 2016's "Mad Love," many expected to see the one-time chart-topper reach higher levels of stardom and fame once again, but alas, five years later, she's still stuck on the C-list.

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived