celeb

Trixie Mattel, Manila Luzon, Sharon Needles, Alaska + others for Serv Vodka

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

bionic
9 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Not everyone mad about Sharon but choosing to forget about Trinity :huntyga:

Is this a joke?

Comparing what Sharon has done to Trinity trolling Reddit with some very bad takes out of a place of insecurity???

buy bionic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Googoo GAGA

I need all of this in my life right now!

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

S***** used to be one of my favorite winners before I found out about all the allegations against her. 

The queens look stunning. I kinda want the Monet one. Never had green apple flavored drinks before. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

La Rosalia
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Is this a joke?

Comparing what Sharon has done to Trinity trolling Reddit with some very bad takes out of a place of insecurity???

This. What Trinity did was certainly awful but it doesn’t come nowhere as close to what Sharon has done. 

ProfessionalClown
7 hours ago, bionic said:

Is this a joke?

I’m saying why can’t we do both lmaoo. Not just trolling Reddit but the girl pretended to be a trans woman of color and made some REALLY bad takes that are very harmful. Not just that but also saying drag performers are essential workers and should’ve gotten passes during the quarantine was ridiculous. 

bionic
48 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I’m saying why can’t we do both lmaoo. Not just trolling Reddit but the girl pretended to be a trans woman of color and made some REALLY bad takes that are very harmful. Not just that but also saying drag performers are essential workers and should’ve gotten passes during the quarantine was ridiculous. 

Did u read the Reddit posts? That whole drama is 100% blown out of proportion and the myth of how problematic it was do not align with the facts of what happened

The whole COVID thing is not defensible

buy bionic

BUtterfield 8
12 hours ago, Yennefer Stark said:

The way each and every one of them has been cancelled at some point :rip:

What has monet done?

16 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What has monet done?

There was this controversy of her befriending the wife of a very problematic republican, Meghan McCain. Nina West was involved too. 

This thread on Reddit sums it up pretty well: https://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/dmnbof/nina_west_and_monet_x_change_meghan_mccain/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

10 hours ago, Supersonic said:

To be fair, we'd have a hard time finding a Drag Race girl that has not been cancelled by stan twitter. :emma:

Jaida, THEE Essence of Beauty, would like a word. 

Happy Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Jaida, THEE Essence of Beauty, would like a word. 

Happy Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Got cancelled for winning Drag Race over Gigi Goode and daring to be black while doing so :bradley: 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Got cancelled for winning Drag Race over Gigi Goode and daring to be black while doing so :bradley: 

Got canceled for making people look over there 

:bradley:

please enlighten me to death

Supersonic
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Got canceled for making people look over there 

:bradley:

We have to hold her accountable for making us look over there. Friendly reminder that Jaida Essence Hall made us look over there. Signal boost this. LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK :bradley:

CubbyGaga
On 9/27/2021 at 2:21 PM, CameltoeKween said:

Not a Sharon fan in the slightest but it became increasingly obvious that the person who was claiming Sharon abused them was extremely unstable and was caught in at least a dozen lies pertaining to the alleged abuse. I watched the whole thing play out on reddit and it was... gross.

Sharon is a confirmed shock comic/artist who goes for lazy and offensive gags, and has used a lot of problematic and racist language to boot. As well, she's a notorious drug addict so... a lot of that probably goes hand in hand.

If you're compelled to pop up in every post/thread/whatever about Sharon to express disgust at least have the facts.

Also... the reason Sharon still gets gigs like this is because the hundreds of comments she generates with EW GROSS, NOT SHARON, DELETE THIS etc literally pushes the product and promo into more feeds :triggered: if you hate her so much just ignore her, that's worse than flaming her.

Being a “shock artist” isn’t an excuse for racism.  There’s other ways to be shocking. 

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, CubbyGaga said:

Being a “shock artist” isn’t an excuse for racism.  There’s other ways to be shocking. 

Please point to where I said being a shock artist excuses racist language/behaviour exactly, because I fail to see where I could've even implied that :oprah:

latina twilight

Edit: nvm deleting this lol cancelling myself

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived