💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's Lawyer: Jamie crossed unfathomable lines recording Britney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The hits keep coming for Jamie Spears.

Britney Spears’ attorney, Mathew Rosengart, told the Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday that “the chickens have truly come home to roost” following a “bombshell exposé” by the New York Times, which revealed Jamie, 69, allegedly hired security to secretly record his pop star daughter, 39, without her permission.

In a court filing obtained by Page Six, Rosengart highlighted how the report exposed how Jamie allegedly “engaged in horrifying and
unconscionable invasions of his adult daughter’s privacy.”

“Specifically, the Times reported that he and others ‘ran an intense surveillance apparatus that monitored [Ms. Spears’s] communications’ and also evidently captured attorney-client communications with her prior lawyer, which communications are a sacrosanct part of the legal system,” the high-powered attorney said.

Rosengart also noted in court papers that what was “even more shocking” was how Jamie and “his cohorts” allegedly secretly “captured audio recordings from Britney’s bedroom, including private communications with her children.”

“Unauthorized recording or monitoring of Britney’s private communications … represent an unconscionable and disgraceful violation of her privacy rights and a striking example of the deprivation of her civil liberties,” Rosengart said in a statement to Page Six on Monday.

He added, “Placing a listening device in Britney’s bedroom would be particularly horrifying and corroborates so much of her compelling, poignant testimony. Mr. Spears has crossed unfathomable lines.”

The filing also pointed out how California — where Britney lives and the jurisdiction under which she has a conservatorship — is a “two-party” consent state, meaning both the party who is recording and the one being recorded need to provide authorization, according to the law.

Rosengart said in court documents that “as a result of these deeply disturbing allegations, Mr. Spears will inevitably be focused over the next several days and weeks on defending his own interests not his daughter’s (yet again).”

The former federal prosecutor added the security allegations to an already-growing list of claims as to why he and his team want Jamie removed as conservator no later than Sept. 29, when the next hearing in the case is set to take place.

Source: Page Six

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Sneaky Oliver

I can’t stop thinking how embarrassed Britney must feel  because her dad might have recorded her sex with Sam :toofunny:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MonsterJay
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can’t stop thinking how embarrassed Britney must feel  because her dad might have recorded her sex with Sam :toofunny:

Embarrassed?

I’d feel so violated if someone pulled that with me eek!

Thats just creepy AF

Gimme More
24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

jail jail jail jail jail I want him to rot in jail so badly even if that punishment isn't enough.

FBI may be getting involved...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin

Please God put him away for a loooooonnnnnnggggg time. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, Magic Mike said:

I can't help but to wonder why she says this and then acts all surprised as if she wasn't the one who said it :ladyhaha:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived