Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor at Academy event

flyaway

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ
1 hour ago, venusinmyhead said:

Giving that last thread when it was revealed thta Brad Pitt thinks Gaga makes movies cheaper quality makes me believe that she genuinely is struggling at these movie gala nights when it comes to networking. You know everything is fine bc she is a legend but behind her back people  gossip.

omg what threat. whats that gossip 

Giving that last thread when it was revealed thta Brad Pitt thinks Gaga makes movies cheaper quality makes me believe that she genuinely is struggling at these movie gala nights when it comes to networking. You know everything is fine bc she is a legend but behind her back people  gossip.

ff5c155cc9cffbbe546d27b8dc6fa398.jpg

She's been through that before. 

They said she was a gimmick, then she proved them wrong with her talent and hard work. She'll do the same with her acting.

If it even is true that he said that, he will eventually come around to see that he was wrong just like everyone does :queenga:

I think this could be part of the reason she's been so "serious" lately tho.. I bet they do gossip

flyaway
9 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

Well, Brad Pitt is an alcoholic and a trash person. He stood by his career over his wife's wellbeing when he worked with HW. So why should we even pay attention to those comments as they're pure nonsense? 

Ghost Face
9 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

What?! Did he say that?

It's an honor.

So cute that Sarah was a big fan of Gaga before she met her, and now she's someone that Gaga approaches at events to talk to and considers a friend :flutter:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

chromaticainmyhead
46 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

When did Brad Pitt say something like that about Gaga? 

He didn't, it's rumours circulating and there was a thread the other day where it was brought up. Take it with a grain of salt. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

7 hours ago, Emigrante said:

When did Brad Pitt say something like that about Gaga? 

Brad Pitt and Bradley are best friends, they are going leisure programs together, Brad thanked him for helping sober. Of course, Brad may have his own opinion, but I would treat this blind item with caution.

Archived