Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci rumored to be 3 Hours

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

myluis617

Tbh i love that it is 3 hours, this is a dramatic a$s story and it needs the time for the audience to see what lead up to the murder. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

3 hours movies are all badly edited and u end up drained, i hope it wont be the case

I’m sorry but this statement is just wrong: there’s a level of immersion in a 3 hour film you don’t get with shorter movies. Whether you can hold your attention on a screen for that long or not is up to you, not the filmmakers.

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Now that you mention it there is something about noses:oprah:

not exactly sexual but imagine kissing it or tracing your finger on someone’s nose like miss gaga in asib. 
what have u done @Sepsami ? You have awoken in me a longing i wasnt aware of:messga:

Hunny this is all you :saladga:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

Can we make a 3hr long movie hubby? :teehee:

A movie where we become the Pokémon masters? Hell yeah :lolly: Move aside, Ash Ketchup

Animation Japan GIF by All The Anime — Anime Limited

If the visuals and story are good then runtime doesn't matter 

I will enjoy it if it's 1hr or 3 with a sequel and spin-off series on Netflix :vegas:

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I’m sorry but this statement is just wrong: there’s a level of immersion in a 3 hour film you don’t get with shorter movies. Whether you can hold your attention on a screen for that long or not is up to you, not the filmmakers.

I can only think of a few movies where Im entertained, it's up to the writers to not make you feel drained. Sometimes long movies have unnecessary scenes where the ending or 4th arc of the story just doesn't seem to get to the point, and u wait and wait, and then u dont even care anymore how it ends. It's draining. Wolf of wall street was one of the best bcs the story continued, and it got worse and worse for the protagonist so u don't even feel like there are unnecessary scenes. The Irishmen could've edited many scenes, but didn't, too draining for me although most people loved it, i think it was too much

InTheCloset
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Hunny this is all you :saladga:

Dont judge your poor forever single bitches please. :messga:

The abyss stares back

Mister G
1 hour ago, Oreo said:

When it's a 3 hour long S*x tape!

Someone needs to start making memes of “I downloaded the wrong House of Gucci” movie 😂😂😂

Archived