InTheCloset
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Judging by his hands…it’s HUGE :tony::pray:

Hands can be very misleading. Even feet. Im proof of it. :cryga:

The abyss stares back

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

Hands can be very misleading. Even feet. Im proof of it. :cryga:

Well then show me your Hands Mr. IntheCloset, it's time for you to come out of it!

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, Sepsami said:

Yall getting horny over noses, miss rona what have u done sweetie

Huge noses means Huge Dongs, don't ya know bestiana?

I will not watch House of Gucci

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Well then show me your Hands Mr. IntheCloset, it's time for you to come out of it!

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

2 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Huge noses means Huge Dongs, don't ya know bestiana?

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****. Even my ugly nose is huge. God ****in played me. :dom:

The abyss stares back

LilyLark

Interesting. World of Reel is run by a critic who used to write for some big outlet (I think he also does freelance work now). He was the one who broke that Netflix was up in arms about Blonde being so explicit and that the director refused to change it. He also (correctly) described Spencer as being sort of like Shiva Baby, that KStew would get accolades and might even win an Oscar, etc....and this was back when people (even critics who love KStew) were kind of iffy on the casting. I've seen people who work for Variety, THR, etc. tweet his site....

Basically, the dude who runs the site has a solid track record of being correct and is considered very credible.

James Gibson

World of Reel piece dismissed the 3h+ rumour for gucci and i tend to believe them. I'd bet something like Licorice Pizza to be that long since HoG is going for a big commercial release. Its not less than 2h for sure tho.

elijahfan

That wouldn’t surprise me, Ridley is known for the length of his films - that’s the pros of being a director with his reputation, studios don’t bother you too much with running time.

However, early cuts are traditionally quite long, and filmmakers use test screenings to know where they need to tighten the rhythm.

I’d bet the film will be around 2 h 15 in the end, 2 h 30 tops. More than this starts to become a little challenging for audiences.

Ghost Face

Sounds great! The only thing i'm a bit concerned about is the “her accent is so ridiculous it works”.. I know a movie will never gets everybody of the audience on board but I hope that the 'ridiculous' accent indeed works. But tbh I'd think that the exaggerated accent will be seen as an 'easy' or 'not spot on' trick and reduces her chance of an Oscar. But hey, that's just what I'm predicting without seeing the movie.

I literally can't wait to see it and I believe Gaga will put in a monstrous performance anyway.

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

It's an honor.

Bradley

The Irishman teas!!! Which is also a Mafia-driven story if I remember correctly.

This might be a good thing if done well.

InTheCloset
8 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Yall getting horny over noses, miss rona what have u done sweetie

Now that you mention it there is something about noses:oprah:

not exactly sexual but imagine kissing it or tracing your finger on someone’s nose like miss gaga in asib. 
what have u done @Sepsami ? You have awoken in me a longing i wasnt aware of:messga:

The abyss stares back

Archived